Do you think pets love their owners?

My cat only ever nibbles my hand when she sees me, usually because she gets excited to see me.

She seems to appear anytime I feel sad or stressed and just instantly relieves it for me. I don't know, maybe I'm daft, but I'd like to think pets love their humans... :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of time, cats will love whoever fill up their stomach :) In reality they really don't need any owners.

• Nah I don't think so... I don't feed every other cat and they still like to come around for petting!

What Guys Said 6

• Of course they always do if you treat them nice

• for the most part yes

• Yes, of course. There are many stray cats I feed. Whenever they see me they come to play☺

• Well, not really.

• yes I do..

• my cat is crazy about me and hates me at the same time

she's the type to cuddle and fall asleep with me

but in the day time play with my shoes and tear the shoe string up/
    chase my feet and bite on my toes.. it doesn't hurt though

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, yes I do.

My horse loves me. When I go to the barn he runs to the fence and then walks/trots next to me all the way to the gate. If I go in the pasture he runs up to me and asks for nose scratches. If I sit in the pasture (advice: Probably not the wisest thing to do) he'll nibble on the toe of my boot or he'll lay down and put his head in my lap. He's like a giant dog. Seriously. Except any poorly timed step by him could result in me being dead. But that's cool.

One time I was riding him bareback in the pasture and our other horse got jealous and charged us and my horse spooked and spun around and I fell off and then Sonny (my horse) comes back and sticks his nose in my face like, "Hello, human? You are not supposed to be on the ground, hello!" He's a cutie.

• Yes! I do believe so.

My joshie used to rub his head against mine... when i would be laying down... he was soooo sweet! I miss him too much :[!

and he would get in front of my computer and sit on my keyboard when i'd be on it... and I would say "Josh! move!" and he wouldn't move xD haha

He was quiet all day... and as soon as I'd get home, my sister would say... "he was so silent and starts crying as soon as you come in!" it's so funny. It's like a kid... obeys perfectly, until the parents get home become something else... :p!

• Yea. There was a point a few months ago where I was miserable and crying and just... not feeling right or present. My cat, who had been shunning me up until (and after) that point, came into my bedroom and curled up next to me and he would follow me around until I was starting to feel better.

• I think that if you love your pets they'll love you too.

My dog loved me as much as I loved her. We used to go crazy without the other. I still cry at nights wondering where she is. My dad gave it to a family I never knew.

• My dog does love me.
    My cats definitely don't, they couldn't give less fucks about me.