Silly question of the day. Have you ever fallen asleep soaking in the bathtub?

It was a long rough day & last night wasn't much better. I woke as my face was starting to slip under. Has this happened to any one else?

• No it never has.
    50% (7)54% (7)52% (14)Vote
  • Yes it happens.
    50% (7)38% (5)44% (12)Vote
  • Yes I nearly drowned.
    0% (0)8% (1)4% (1)Vote
  • What are you talking about?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I'm never that tired.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Vote 'B' - more than once lol but that was when my health was ebbing and I was stressed out :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I'm a bit stressed & tired these days.

• Show All
    • Thank you, beautiful girl for your kind, thoughtful and generous gesture of selecting my opinion the MHO :) a gesture that stands wholly appreciated <3

• your most welcome.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I haven't had that happen me, but it's tempting to close my eyes with the warm water.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• No, I haven't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did once. I just woke up in the bathtub - didn't start to slip or anything, just sat in there until I woke up.

0|0
    0|0
    • Na I was laid back water up to my chin.

• Must have been a shock - it was kind of scary for me that I had let it happen.

• If I spend a large amount of time in the bath tub I'll find something to occupy my mind which keeps me awake.
    (Phone call, GaG, Book, etc)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember the last time I took a bath

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Nope wish I could say I have!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't fall asleep for that very reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never taken an actual bath, but I feel like the same would happen to me if I did.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not full sleep, but I dozed off once. I was exhausted. But I don't take baths anymore, I stick with my showers.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm mostly the same. Not sure if it was full on sleep but I was dreaming. lol hahaaha

• Oh yeah, I was day dreaming too, lol.