Silly question of the day. Have you ever fallen asleep soaking in the bathtub?

It was a long rough day & last night wasn't much better. I woke as my face was starting to slip under. Has this happened to any one else?

• No it never has.
  • Yes it happens.
  • Yes I nearly drowned.
  • What are you talking about?
  • I'm never that tired.

Most Helpful Guy

• Vote 'B' - more than once lol but that was when my health was ebbing and I was stressed out :)

• Yea I'm a bit stressed & tired these days.

• Thank you, beautiful girl for your kind, thoughtful and generous gesture of selecting my opinion the MHO :) a gesture that stands wholly appreciated <3

• your most welcome.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I haven't had that happen me, but it's tempting to close my eyes with the warm water.

What Guys Said 4

• No, I haven't.

• I did once. I just woke up in the bathtub - didn't start to slip or anything, just sat in there until I woke up.

• Na I was laid back water up to my chin.

• Must have been a shock - it was kind of scary for me that I had let it happen.

• If I spend a large amount of time in the bath tub I'll find something to occupy my mind which keeps me awake.
    (Phone call, GaG, Book, etc)

• I don't remember the last time I took a bath

What Girls Said 4

• Nope wish I could say I have!

• No. I don't fall asleep for that very reason.

• I've never taken an actual bath, but I feel like the same would happen to me if I did.

• Not full sleep, but I dozed off once. I was exhausted. But I don't take baths anymore, I stick with my showers.

• I'm mostly the same. Not sure if it was full on sleep but I was dreaming. lol hahaaha

• Oh yeah, I was day dreaming too, lol.