Single people of G@G, what are you doing for Christmas and New Year's Eve?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

• Christmas is just a standard Christmas day, nothing too exciting. New Years should be fun though, the boyfriend and I and his brother and our best friend and her family and my parents are all getting together as a huge group to go for a buffet and then go karaoke-ing so that should be fun :P

• Also, I just read this says 'single people', sorry!

• No need to be sorry lol if someone downvotes you cause of that they need to rethink their life xD

• maybe i will go by myself to washington Dc and see a really big tree and listen to music and wonder about! Who knows I could make a friend!

• GOING TO A CONCERT AND MAKE OUT WITH STRANGERS, that's what I did last year.

Fucking hardwell is coming so I'm excited as fuck <3

and hopefully we get another music festival in tulum!!!

SINGLE PEOPLE OUT THERE, go to a nightclub by yourself, I guarantee it, you'll get laid ;)

• I was just thinking of ways to enjoy the holidays alone. I don't know where I will be for Christmas and for New Year's It will most likely be Netflix and Chill with myself and a bottle of Chardonnay.

• I Will Be Dancing at the Crazy Horse in San Francisco. And I have the approval of my parents because I was straightforward and didn’t lie. They think it’s great that I will be dancing (I omitted the word "naked.”) And they wish me luck in the VIP room where we will be discussing very important protons. See it’s just the way you tell people things that could get them upset.

• Christmas Eve with family. New Year's Eve I might just take a box of painkillers, a bottle of vodka and sit in the empty field behind my house and see what happens.

• Hanging with family on Christmas, not going anything New Year's Eve cause I signed up to work New Year's Day. Cause I'm single.

• its also smart cause no one will be shopping lmao

• We're actually usually surprisingly steady for a pet store on New Years but we do have shorter hours too so it's eh

• Hahah that's quite amusing lolol

• Christmas eve we have a family gathering. As for New Years eve I will most likely hit the pillow long before midnight.

• I'll be around family probably the whole time because I'll be home from school and those people miss me like heck. Oh, and I'll be getting my widsom teeth out so wish me luck!

• I'm probably going to watch chic flicks while wrapping myself in a blanket to be a human burrito then putting sauce of my face so my dog will give me lots of kisses. You know, normal stuff.

• Spending time with my family and maybe a couple friends from home if they aren't busy.

• I don't celebrate them.

I might go ice skating with a friend during the break..

• Christmas Eve with family. New Year's Eve at a party with great friends. No need to be in a relationship to have fun.

• Spending both with the family, most likely for New Years I'll go to my friend's house or something.

• go back home, see my girlies and spend time with my family ^^

• I didn't think that being single meant that I was waiting for someone to love me. I already love myself. As for Christmas I spend time with my family.

• Probably gonna be in vegas

• I'll probably just visit my dad, and then grandparents. And then chill for the rest of the day. :p

• I want that pic framed and hanging near my tiny single Christmas tree.

As for me, in the morning I am going to call my parents and siblings to wish them a Merry Christmas. I am going to stay home (not different) and play video games, watch some tv or maybe a movie, and cook my usual food.

On New Years Eve, I plan on being asleep by 8 pm.

• Sounds like a plan! :3

• I forgot the Sims 4 Get Together expansion is releasing next week so looks like I'll be busy :P

• Masturbating

What Guys Said 20

• I'll stay home like any other night. Maybe I'll shoot off fireworks, otherwise I'll just go with Netflix and some skyoe with friends... Assuming they want to Skype xD

No matter what, Netflix is getting in there.

• I have no idea. I get home the 19th so I have 4 days to plan what I'll do for the 24th after the family dinner. We still don't know what we'll do for New Year's, but it'll either be going around the city, hopping from bar to bar, drinking and fucking around (not literally... or maybe), or we'll end up in someone's apartment, all together drinking and having some fun.
    We still have to decide, but I hope for New Year's we're around the city and not just inside an apartment.

• This seems like a hitched person's troll.
    I'll bite...

I'll be having dinner with family... spending some days off in the best company I have; me.

I WON'T BE:
    -Shopping maddly for kids that are ungracious consumers of my hard earned finances.

-Saying "nice" prudish seasonal greetings to people I don't really care for.

-Placing this seasonal holiday on a pedistol of top priority over what I need to do for survival and maintenance of mental health.

• Christmas Eve: spend ten enjoyable minutes with family, then spend two boring hours with family, pretend to be excited about the socks grandma bought me, eat until I'm full, then go to bed.

New Year's was just staying up 'til 12AM when I was younger, but the novelty of that is gone since I do that everyday. I'll probably just eat too many crisps and watch a film.

• This song is ridiculous if noone loves you then i guess you don't love your self.

• It doesn't say "no one loves me" lol it say "no one wants to love me" and anyways I posted the picture cause its funny. I have people who love me :)

• Thats good :)(

• I... Will be drinking... Probably... But definitly like a champ!!!

• Same thing I do every year whether I am single or not spend time with my family.

• You... just needed a reason to post this picture.

• I'll probably be at home with my family for Christmas and for new years I'll be at home alone, probably laying in bed crying.

• Wish I had someone, and play video games.
    Maybe get drunk and drink my problems away.

• I'll be in Mexico with my sister and dad.

It's gonna be an Uber Fatty Beaner Fest.

• Going on holiday.

Bird hunting if you know what I mean.

• ah gotcha, knocking boots?

• I would pack condoms lol just saying, better to have them and not need them, than to need them and not have them.

• Haha, not a chance I will need them.
      My friends are probably packing some worst case scenario.

• Christmas: eating with family
    New Years: getting drunk and doing stupid/risky things :P

• Making love to my Christmas tree, sorry jk,

• Workin' all day that day. Apparently, my job thinks other families are more important than mine.

• going to bury myself in snow until it melts or late February

• Play video games. I don't bother go to bars or somewhere cuz I know I will get rejected anyway

• Lol, spending time with family!

• Your mom sideways!

• Watch dirty movies and touch my dirty parts