Does anyone know any cheap buds headphones that last long like a year and are sound isolation like beats?

I need to be able to run with them! Please provde links!

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I use these http://www.yurbuds.com/en/ I've had them for a year, use them every day for work, so I've put them through HELL... But they r just now starting to give out... i got the cheap ones, and it looks like the more expensive ones last longer.. They look weird, but they never fall out...

1|0
    0|0
    • 100 dollars doesn't sound cheap? hahah

• Show All
    • yeah i wasn't sure... or else i would buy the 20 dollar ones.(:

• someone told me schindeser are good

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I get these Samsung earbuds off of Amazon, they are $5-6 after shipping!

These days however, I am going to invest in either a bluetooth earpiece or wireless buds. The wires are why earbuds and headphones die... eliminate the wires, they are guaranteed to last a year or longer!

1|0
    0|0
    • really? I might do that? I need it to run! I get bored after jogging!

• I am leaning towards getting a bluetooth earpiece, because I like to listen to music without completely being antisocial blocking out everyone. Those can be found for ~$20 after shipping on Amazon, or u can get wireless earbuds for ~$40.

• cool thanks! I will for sure look on amazon!

• "Beats by Dre"? Goodness, why would someone pay money for that crap.

I'd probably buy an ATH-M30x for running. ATH-M40x is too high tier for running and you'd just get ran over by a car, and ATH-M50x is too heavy for that (it's a studio headphone!)

www.sounddevices.com.au/.../4070.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • The only headphones that will cause less hearing loss are open headphones.
    And even these have to be used with caution.
    Avoid "in ear" bud phones.

1|0
    0|0
    • true but I already lost my hearing!

• I avoided that, but judging by the sound levels applied during many events, many people must have serious hearing loss today.
      I did a quick fact check:
      ---
      "About 20 percent of Americans, 48 million, report some degree of hearing loss.
      About 2-3 of every 1,000 children are hard of hearing or deaf
      Estimated that 30 school children per 1,000 have a hearing loss."
      www.hearingloss.org/.../basic-facts-about-hearing-loss
      ---
      And in my opinion those in ear buds are responsible for many of these.
      (and parents demanding their kids wear ear buds, in order to have some quiet moments at home, of course!!)

"

• yeah... but its still won't stop me from buying earphones simple because i need to listen to something while i run.

• I used to use skull kandys they keep out all the noise but I hated them because it felt like they were penetrating my ear. Every time I would put some in I felt like my ears were getting fucked.

1|0
    0|0
  • Look @ Sennheisers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Iphone buds are sweet. Surround sound and cancel out everything. Cheap as fuk as well only 20 quid a set

1|0
    0|0
  • I got some skull candys. They are cheap. They are sound isolation though.

1|0
    0|0
  • sennheiser.. not cheap but you get what you pay for when it comes to earbuds.

1|0
    0|0
    • which one do u have?

• i dont have any sennheiser earbuds only overear phones. hd215. but if u want quality sound go w/ a company that makes audio equipment exclusively.

What Girls Said 3