Why are some people popular and some people are not?

Is there some kind of secret or something? 😂😂😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... I suppose being popular has to do with the combination of reasonably good looks, the ability to socialise well, and perhaps being somewhat rich as well. And of course, a good sense of humour can also help a lot in being popular.

What Guys Said 6

• I guess it's the way the conduct themselves, it's the way the display their confidence, people who are popular know how to be humble but at the same time firm and polite as well, they have a good strong positive body language which not so popular people don't have.

• no, there's no secret. "poplar people" are just normal people.

• Depends on the company. If you've got a bunch of shallow vain rich types all you need is money and the right fashion. They're the clowns of the world though. Real people respond to charisma and character. Your inner thoughts and prejudices, desires and fears are advertised by your actions and words. You can hide who you are from casual aquaintances but you can't hide yourself from someone close. If you're a good person, not just saying and trying to act like a good person but genuinely a kind, patient, accommodating person who actually puts people above yourself then people will love you. They're the popular people in life. Respect is needed too. That's hard to get. Usually you have to take it through force.

• Footnote: (see "Popular" by Nada Surf)

• The secret is lemonade. Make a batch fresh with your own hands and the people will come.

• Popular people do something for other people, either overtly or just by being what they are. People like to be entertained, they like to feel happy and they like to associate with those they consider high status.

What Girls Said 5

• Some people just have that it factor, lol. Some just have a charm that others do not. I am "popular", but I am also a very social being with a bubbly personality who loves to talk and make others laugh. I have stimulating conversations with people as well as silly ones. I've been told I have an infectious laugh. It's all about the way you present yourself. If you hold keep yourself isolated, obviously people aren't going to approach you. Some people are born with the charm and charisma while others are not. Lol, no secret though.

• Extroverted are usually popular.

Secret: being outgoing, talkative, funny or talented, or both lol

• No secrets.. It's simply our personality and character , that determine if you're liked and worshiped by all, or by none, or just someone completely unnoticeable.

• I'm popular with some people but not all.

• Everyone is born with a role in life, some are lucky others are not.