Girls, do you find it kinda cute when a guy has a tooth or two that are kinda crooked or do you find it disgusting?

Do you think it's kinda cute when a guy has a tooth or two that are kinda crooked, I don't mean teeth that are sticking out or completely sideways, I just mean teeth that are a little crooked and he keeps them clean.

• Yes
    38% (5)
  • No
    62% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Or at least don't care

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say it's cute. I went through years of braces to fix my crooked teeth, so I definitely wouldn't call them cute. After having three retainers and braces for a couple years, oral hygein has become super important. I wouldn't say crooked teeth are cute, but they're not a big deal either. If they were nasty and cocered with plaque, then that would be a total deal breaker. There's a guy in my class who likes me, but He has a tooth that's completely black and it's a complete deal breaker for me. So for me a straight smile is preferred, but I don't mind a few crooked teeth here and there. Too be honest my teeth were a mess before the braces.

• Thanks for the MHG!

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's adorable :)

• They invented braces for a reason.

• I don't really care one way or another as long as they're clean.

• A little bit, I like imperfections.

• LOL!!! no.