Do any white guys find black girls attractive?

I'm just curious.

0|0
10|27

Most Helpful Guy

• The real question is, do black girls want anything to do with white guys? I personally think that guys in generally go wherever they're wanted, but white guys seem to be least valued by black women. In fact, black women tend to sneer at white guys because we're not 'swag' or street enough for y'all's tastes.

1|2
    5|0
    • Generalize much?

• Show All
    • Yes, this is so true. I keep seeing these questions on GAG, yet I never see black girls and white guys together in public. I think the real issue is that a lot of black girls feel left out with black guys dating girls of other races, so they're looking around for someone else to give them validation. I really don't think it's because they're suddenly interested in white guys, because they really never had any interest in us in the past. Spot on.

• @HikerDude Yeah, I agree. I just see all these questions on GAG about do white guys like black girls, but in real life black girls want nothing to do with white guys. I think you're right, it's all a ploy for validation because black women feel like second best with black guys these days. Most of them still want to be with black guys, though, if they're honest.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• I am not drawn to any particular color. But I have certainly found many black women to be very beautiful. Dated one and attempted to date others.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not white (I'm brown) but I've always found dusky and black girls HOT <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I do... But the hardest thing (to me) for a black girl to be attactive, is her body... I just dont like wide women, of any race... But i love how they usually have strong presonalities.. In ur profile pic u look pretty cute, except u look like ur about to cry 😭.. Its a pretty big turnoff...

1|0
    2|0
  • I think it's more the other way around. Guys are guys, and guys like girls. We don't really draw racial lines of distinction when it comes to sexual attraction, it's girls who do that. The fact that there aren't more black girl/white guy couples is because most black women only want to be with black men, and they're very vocal about this preference.

0|1
    1|0
  • I find some black girls attractive. I find some white girls attractive. I find some Asian girls attractive.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to them if their personality is also good

1|0
    0|0
  • ALL... THE... TIME.

1|1
    0|1
  • Nope I'm in to white and indian

1|2
    1|1
  • yes I do. there are beautiful girls everywhere in the world and I don't care about race and stuff like that. I've seen loads of beautiful and sexy black girls I'd date

1|0
    0|0
  • I have seen plenty of absolutely stunning black girls on the internet. Black girls can easily look very sexy to me. 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • GaG is obsessed with white men/women.

2|1
    1|0
  • Yes some are very very attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. If I see a cute black girl she is usually dark skinned.

1|0
    1|0
  • I'm pretty dang white, and I think black girls are attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes indeed I think it's sexy as hell

1|0
    0|0
  • a minority of them. a lot is because they dont see black people doing very well in general... their ignorant hood culture etc.

i think some white guys love the cuvacious pretty mulatto chicks... i dont think theyre into the dark dark skin types

0|0
    1|0
  • Some, yes. Just like some tall girls are attractive, unless they look like Frankenstein.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really but then again I've never met a lot of black girls

1|0
    1|0
  • I'm a white guy and I like black girls

1|0
    0|0
  • very much so

1|0
    0|0
  • some are. ur not.

0|0
    1|0
  • yes, i find many black girls very sexy and really want to try to have sex with them.

0|0
    2|0
  • as a white guy, not really. I mean, I don't look at black girls and think ugly or anything... when I scan a room for potential dates, I just don't really notice black girls.

0|0
    1|0
  • Some, not all

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn yes there are
    #SillyGirl9

1|0
    0|1
  • ... sigh...

... this question again. Let me open my Book of Platitudes: "Some do, some don't."

2|2
    1|0

What Girls Said 9

• Of course there are white guys who find some black girls attractive. Are you setious? 😑

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course they do (well obviously not all white guys.) I've seen plenty of interracial relationships between black and white though. Not that big a deal tbh

0|0
    0|1
  • Some do , some don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do, some don't.

0|0
    0|1
  • These questions give me cancer

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure many do...

0|0
    0|0
  • It may sounds irrelevant but let's be honest people who says black girls are unattractive are basically saying that about the skin color. Think about it "a black and white girl who has the same feature"

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? Some people will like you and some won't. Does it matter what race they are? I hate these types of questions.

1|1
    0|0
    • Well why answer if u hate the question. I mean really?

• Show All
    • I'm not worried about race. Never said I was.

• Your title clearly says otherwise.