Is it wrong that I just want a woman to come hug and comfort me during my stressful and depressed state?

:(

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course not, everyone needs comfort and affection especially if they're having a hard time! I'm really sorry you're stressed and depressed, that's awful :( *hugs* I hope you have that person who'll look after you and help you feel all good again <3

Most Helpful Guy

• Women still expect the stiff upper lip from men. Your supposed to be strong in the face of bad times because others can draw strength from you. That's what being a man used to be. We never seen our dad cry or lose it in all of our lives even when he was at rock bottom. It gave is comfort knowing he was strong. Only found out after he died how much he struggled to keep his composure. You got a choice. Being understood and pitied or be respected. Women will never admit it on here because its not pc but you can't have both and if they don't respect you you've for no chance with them. They'll try and hide the disgust and spite but it'll show eventually. First sign is always a lack of patience and snapping at nothing.

What Girls Said 13

• No everyone needs comfort. Not always sexual needs

• No, you feeling sad? I think everyone needs cheering up once in a while. ( and it is always better from someone you like)

• No it isn't its only normal to some people because that's what they knew growing up when they had a bad day as a kid of fell most mothers would hug their children thus comforting them this is only natural not wrong

• no i don't think its wrong

• 0|0
  • Aww not at all. Don't know who you are but I would love to give you a cheerful hug!

• It's not wrong at all.

• wrong nope strange yea

• Not at all. And if you are like that a nice, good hearted woman will.

• I love hugs! And I would love to even hug a friend if he needs one :)

• No. I feel the same way when I'm sad.
    Of course not a random person. But a male I'm close to.

• Sounds like mommy issues to me tbh.

• I just want a guy to hug and cuddle me when I'm like that.

What Guys Said 5

• It is not wrong, whoever thinks it is is full of shit.

BUT (yes there had to be a catch) it is wrong on your behalf to expect help from someone since let's be honest, no one gives a shit about one another.

I tell you that as someone who has had severe depression, if you are waiting from someone to come and comfort you to feel better, you never will.

• It is not "wrong", but they are difficult to find!

• Just use uppers. Faster.

• Try craigslist

• Not at all man