Most of us who have joined GAG because?

We was searching / looking for..
1. Single / Alone
2. Breake up / Sad
3. Was looking for something dating type / dating sites
4. sexual stuff

but we saw a this website easy to join and desired stuffs..

Reply only as Agree or Disagree

so there are mixed opinions
:::::::::::::::: ;-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I was looking to understand the mind of how males work and get some closre...

Most Helpful Guy

• I fall under category 2, except it was a divorce and I wasn't really sad about it. Just wanted to see how females felt regarding marriage, or not getting married actually. My idea having been through one divorce is to just be happy in my next relationship but not marry. Cohabit, and the whole nine just not rings or marriage certificate. Unfortunately most women seem to want a legal marriage. So yeah, what are you gonna do? lol

What Girls Said 11

• ... just a google search on fashion and body really.
    ill reply however i want mate!

• Disagree. I was searching for relationship information and stumbled upon the site. Now it keeps the boredom away.

• Disagree.
    You can't arrogantly assume you know everything by trying to categorize random individuals and place them into limited ideas of what your understanding concludes to.

I came here because I was having a relationship problem and I needed to freely vent and receive legitimate, well thought out, unbiased help.

• you have option of disagree maam

• and as you said a relationship problem (was it a breakup? or

• if you assume me arrogant (that's not me) apologies :(

• Umm, actually I was just bored..

• Stumbled across the site randomly.

• I don't even remember why I'm here or how did i get here in the first place 😅😅😅😅😅 but to answer your question i disagree with you on this although i don't remember why but 😅😅 I'm not here to look for any of those you mentioned up 👆🏻😕

• I Googled something one day & was directed here. Had to join to comment & here I am still here.

• I was looking for Christmas present ideas for my boyfriend.

• Neither of those.

5. - was looking for more viewpoints on one of my problems...

• Disagree
    Just joined cause bored

• hope "alone" covers the boringness :(

• Never alone :)

• ok so both are different for you...

1. Boringness and 2. Aloneness

fine thanks

• Disagree for me, but others I can agree with you.

Random chance of finding this site. Staying for unknown reasons, but not because I am desiring anything.

What Guys Said 11

• Agree. I was super lonely.

And yet I'm still super lonely. thanks GAG

• Agree?

...

• Well I was searching the internet for a question and found this site. But I joined because I like helping people and giving advice. Nobody listens to me at home so at least on here I can be helpful.

• Disagree...

• I joined it to wind people up when I was bored. It works a treat lol. People are touchy as hell on this site

• Just to know anonymous people around us on GAG ;-)

• None of the above. I joined because it popped up in my google search results when I was looking up something, and when it popped up enough times, I figured I may as well just make an account.

• something what? that is the question

• Its really hard for me to put into words - rather I'd rather not put it into words. Even if I hadn't came across this site through Google, at one point or another, I would've joined out of a practical advantage to myself.

• bored.
    hunting aliens.
    throwing pizza at said aliens.
    came back when bored again.

• I was looking for how people felt about how hentai is over-exaggerated. ( I love hentai.)

• Im curious in peoples opinions and if I have some questions left I can just post them here.

• I joined bc I am bored as fuck and need something to pass the time. I find the topics brought up in GAG interesting and I like helping people by answering questions.