How different do you look when you're clean dressed up vs chilling at home?

0|0
13|7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Chillin at home (work in this case)

http://imgur.com/K6TstlC.jpg

VS.

Dressed up (Thanksgiving)

http://imgur.com/R3fIhmx.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • The difference btween a homeless person and just an average girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not that different if I gotta be honest :x

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta admit I ll look much better because messy curly hair tied up in a goofy way ain t attractive at all :p
    Plus there is makeup.
    Also I usually dress sexy when I am going out or smthng stylish. At home it s hoodies and stuff.
    But we re talking about going out out like parties or so no?
    If it s on daily basis, not much different.

0|0
    0|0
  • If my hair is well kept I look okay at home and better outside, but when my hair is going xcazy I look like shit in the house, and outside

0|0
    0|0
    • I've never heard you swear before 😱

• Hahah ouups sorry, I don't swear a lot but when I'm comfortable with the person I tend to let it go here and then :s

• Ehhh, not too different. My hair may be a bit messier and I'm not wearing any eyeliner or mascara at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a ton. I wear dresses and stuff all the time even when I'm at home

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah... night and day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that much difference to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • As of today, the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look totally different. Ask anyone I snapchat
    @Amplify

0|0
    0|0
  • Very different, at home I like to wear my lose pajamas, my curly crazy hair and no make up. When I leave the house, all that is gone! I wear my hair straight and make up and fitted clothes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I always wear pjs when chilling at home, i. e. athletic shirt and shorts with socks, even if I'm going somewhere later. I usually don't shower on weekends so my hair would be messy and visibly greasy. I've recently tried free-balling because I heard it's good for reproductive health. And I usually don't shave if I don't need to impress anyone. Since it's Sunday, all of these apply to my current situation. At school I usually wear a plaid shirt with jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in my underwear or naked like 75% of the time when i'm at home, and obviously having no one over lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm tripping around topless and in shorts most of the time, my home is so warm :P Needless to say that's not the case when I'm out on the town during the winter.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm dressed up I look really good. When I make no effort I look like horse shit

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm at home I look probably Like shit especially if it's just close family at my house then I won't fix my hair after I shower and I just wear a t shirt and baggy sweats.

0|0
    0|0
  • The same usually. Ill shave sometimes that's it

0|0
    0|0
  • dat der cara meme.

0|0
    0|0