What would you try if you had no fear?

What would you try if you had no fear?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sky diving.. But I'm too scared 😁
    I love thrills and adrenaline rush.. But I wouldn't jump.. I'd have to be pushed.. 😖😬

• "I love thrills... but I'm too scared" haha makes sense :P
      Have I mentioned I'm a great pusher? I've always wanted to push someone out of a plane lol

• Haha what do you mean? You were gonna leave me falling allll by my self 😯?
      Eeeeviiilll!!! You're going with me!!! 😁😁😁😁😖

• Our relationship was based purely on me being the pusher and you falling!! So I'll stay in the plane, drink some coffee, read a book while you're crying for your life on the way down <3 Perfect right?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would start approaching girls and making new friends.

• Good thing is once you learn how to make friends better, you'll be able to approach girls too as long as you consider them friends in your head.

• Thanks, dude.

What Girls Said 26

• I would try dying lol not suicidal at all but omg I really what to know what's next.

And in here.. I don't know man, I would try pretty much everything.
    I have a huge list of extreme sports I wanna do.
    Dangerous animals I wanna ride
    Dangerous dishes I wanna try
    Dangerous places I wanna go

I'm not that scared of my life in here

• jump off a building

• Drag racing.

• Clinging onto the roof of a car while it's on the highway

#missionimpossible

• Maybe get tied down using a rope first then the fear will be gone haha

• 0|1
    • That looked awesome! Especially the guy who they put in the barrel haha

• One of the comments made me laugh so hard! They had said "I would never bungy jump... I came into this world because of a broken rubber and I ain't leaving because of one!" :D

• Learning about tarantulas.

• Just learning about them? I thought you'd say touching them lol

• I'm too scared! Lol

I had this book when I was younger about venomous and poisonous animals. I read all of it, except I had to skip the part of tarantulas.
      My bitch ass siblings noticed, and they ended up holding me down. (There's 9 of us in total fyi). So like one was holding my each of my arms down. 2 were holding my legs. And they were holding my eyes open. And then my oldest brother was just flipping through the pages of tarantulas. I was screaming and crying the whole time. I was 11 at the time.

Now I look back and laugh. But they know about my tarantula fear and back then I had nightmares for days :/

So I'd definitely still like to learn about them haha

• Haha I can see now how that enhanced the fear, being made to watch it all xD
      9 kids... that must get annoying at times lol no privacy :o

• I'd go deep sea diving. I'm not afraid of a lot of typical things, but the open water scares me. If I can't see my feet or the bottom I don't go swimming.

• Oh I think you're right, open water is probably one of the most underestimated things... one bad current and you're gone lol

• Exactly :)

• zip lining!!!

• Skydiving and base jumping

• I would move far away from everything and everyone and just be happy. My fear is running out of money and dying from hunger.

• Im not scared of trying something new, ever 😎 u name it, I'll do it lol nah but maybe fly a plane, that would be pretty awesome

• Sounds like we have a badass over here :P
      Flying a plane isn't scary lol once you learn it should be no different than driving a car... I thought you'd impress me :D

• Thats the thing 😱 trying without classes would scary ahaha xD

• But thats a bit stupid and impossible lol Im talking nonsense stuff, as usual😂

• Swimming with sharks

• Remarriage. I'm probably the world's worst commitment phobe

• Swimming with sharks, whales, and giant squid.

• I would go rock climbing the huge cliffs somewhere. (If fear factor still showed, I wouldve done it)

• I lost counting ✌🏻️😁😁

• Have you ever saw the movie (Flat Liners)? This is something I'd be willing to experience 😃

• Hard drugs?
    Maybe. Also, skydiving and going into one of those acrobatic planes.

• Surfing, skydiving, mountain climbing... cool stuff

• Skydiving. I'll still do it eventually one day

• Pet a goose.

Lol.

• Do more in Art, had sex with way more people and way earlier in life :P and go live in another country outside my region :D

• If I had no fear, I would release myself from my mortal body. Release myself from the burden of love. I would find out what the next adventure was or start a new one.

I would leave this world if I had no fear, but I fear I will hurt those who love me.

• Speaking my mind. :P

• Tell my best friend I love him. We'be been friends for two years

What Guys Said 16

• I have done that before but i know sooner or later it will catch up to you and it was a one time one shot deal for me

• Do I even want to know what this thing was lol?

• Oh okay lol gotcha!

• lol alright

• Hah, it's more like what have I 'not' tried yet... hmm I gotta think about it.
    Only things I haven't tried are the things that go against my logic, and thats very few things so ya.

• Sex I'm terrified of getting a girl pregnant

• gator wrastling

• I actually had no fear and I like drag racing
    .
    .
    according to me
    Life starts after the speed of 120mph.

• Wrestle a bear

• Maybe find one in hibernation? Less chances of.. oh you know... dying :P

• Talking to girls.

• Don't know if this will help, but if you stop thinking of her as the girl who you have a crush on and more of a friend instead it takes off a lot of pressure.

• I live for the butterflies man, LIVE FOR THEM!

• ask girls out 😂😂😂

• ... Broccoli...

• Get a spaceship with loads of supplies and travel into deep space

• Giant wheel ride Cuz I'm acrophobic. :)

• You should try a carousel, next best thin if you want to stay on the ground lol

• I already have no fear. But I also have common sense which keeps me from doing stupid shit

• Dift which i did and crashed my car , first day of buying it Fml. The thing about me reason the reason i dont do it , its not because im scared of dying (If i die Its not the end of the world , i wouldn't know the difference because im dead ) it cost so much if you break you ride , but everything else in this world though i would do. I would just say dont be a pussy and jump like when i was scared in grade 5 of jumping off the diving 10 ft board , said dont be a pussy and i jump everyone else started jumping because i did (i love the blood pumping)

• Skydiving...

• parachuting

• Become a serial killer basically :v