Would you ever get move out by yourself?

If you were living with your parents and you wanted to move out, and you had all the means to move out, would you move out on your own and live without any roommates?
Or would that be too lonely for you?

Interesting answers. I thought I'd have most people saying "no" to this question, since most seem to move out with friends or with a partner, but I guess that's more out of necessity than an actual desire to do so.

Most Helpful Guy

• I probably would. I kinda think i can't find a partner because i live with my parents. I can't really spend time outside, i have to be back at home after a certain hour (there's no rigid limitation, but it gets tense in the morning if i show up very late at the night.) and i'm not as eager to stay outside because home is warm and comfy, thus i can't meet new people.

• Being intimate with your partner becomes 10 times more difficult when you live with roommates and even more difficult when you live with your parents, so I can see why you're eager to move out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course, I'd actually love that. I've been living with other people all my life, it's tiring. I enjoy solitude.

• It is tiring living with other people. Usually the moment you get home someone wants your attention

What Guys Said 12

• yes i would move out and live on my own. as long as i had friends nearby i would feel very comfortable living on my own. i kind of like having a space to myself and then socialize when i want

• Moved out when I was 19👍😎

• I can do without roomates because of who I am. Some roommates are just too noisy and annoying with my XBOX 360 I CAN NEVER BE LONELY! x3

• Yeah I would 🙂

• Hell yeah I would!!

• On my own.
    I prefer to wind down after work and school, not deal with more stuff.
    But it'd be cool to be room mates with my best friend I guess.

• i live alone and its damn lonely alright.

• Yes. I'm introverted anyway. At some point I'll just move to Reykjavík on my own.

• If money was no problem

• who cares. f16.

• I left the house at 15 with 70 quid in my pocket. Had a beautiful girlfriend, a job and a place to stay by the end of the week. In a different country as well. Nobody wipes my backside. I had balls like watermelons at that age though

• I don't think I'll be able to, I don't really have any friends and I hate being alone. I would be more eager to move out if with my girl or if I had a family member but I've been alone too long and I wouldn't be able to do it.

What Girls Said 13

• I plan on living without my room mates when I finish school. I love me some solitude.

• That's the plan. I don't trust strangers very easily, and I don't have any single friends who would be interested in moving all the way to Austin, TX with me. So I'm saving up to do a solo move out.

• I'm currently living without roommates and prefer it like that.

• I've never lived by myself. I've always had a roommate. I enjoy solitude, but not constant solitude lol. I have a hard time sleeping in an empty house/apt.

• I would love to move out on my own. Love living alone. It's the best.

• That would be too lonely for me as I'm a family person... but I would like to experience how life would be if I move out too...

• Yes. I love my privacy honestly so it wouldn't be a big deal

• Yes I did just that. I was 21 at the time.

• I prefer living alone than living with roommates. I don't feel comfortable with people around me all the time.

• I don't I have the independents to move out but if I did I think I probably would

• I'd move out but I wouldn't want to live by myself.

• Too lonely

• I did this, and have not been too lonely without a roommate. I quite enjoy my solitude and freedom.