GAG... This is a place where we can talk with peoples and can understand different things of different cultures... am I right?

i mean i am an Indian and sometime talking with US guys... Ireland... France... Russians many more... culture...
you may describe it more...

?///////////////?
hi any more updates please
? ;-)

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, or it should be. You can meet people from around the world here (which can be said for most places on the Internet, I'm sure). But if you wanted to ask a particular question about cultures/beliefs/peoples (make sure not to generalize), then I think it would go over well here.

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Not really, you'll find a bunch of inexperienced young people with little significance in their culture.

in my opinion. the Quora is a better place for answers requiring serious thought and insight.

• Well... yea... that's true...