What annoys you the most about other car users on the road?

Most Helpful Guy

• How long do you have?

-Driving too fast
    -Driving too slow
    -Cutting you off to pull out into the street in front of you and then going insanely slow
    -Routinely driving over 15 mph in parking lots
    -Texting while driving
    -Competitive drivers who will speed up so you can't pass them
    -Competitive drivers who almost cause accidents so they can be in front of you when 2 lanes merge to 1
    -People who exacerbate lane merges or off ramp traffic on the highway by passing all the people in line in the about-to-close lane so they can get in at the very front of the traffic jam like no one else is waiting their turn
    -The hardos who try to combat against the aforementioned line skippers by trying to block the closing lane half way... it sucks but it's lame that you care that much, were you a hall monitor too?
    -People who refuse to use their fucking blinker... what the fuck is wrong with you?

Basically anyone who has an attitude of "fuck everyone else, all that matters is that I get to where I need to go as fast as possible, safety be damned, so I don't mind risking killing YOU to accomplish it."

• Ahahaha! 👍 You have covered just about everything that annoys me 😂

• Hahahaha. I believe it. Driving around that area isn't fun. It was a race, though, and she bear you! :P

Most Helpful Girl

• - People who do not use turn signals.
    - People going too slow or too fast.
    - People riding my bumper.
    - People that cut me off and then go way too slow or cause me to sit at a red light while they speed ahead.

What Guys Said 18

• Only when they get in my way, won't move to the right, or when they roar up bbehind me and flash their lights, when there is no way they could go any faster since all the traffic is bottled up.

• Their lack of common courtesy. Aggressive driving and cutting other's off. So in general someone who has the " me first , me first " attitude

• For some reason what I dislike the most is when the car in front of me is driving at PRECISELY the same speed as I'm driving. I mean... c'mon. If you were slower I could have at least had the pleasure of overtaking you. Or if you were faster then you'd eventually get farther and farther away from me and I wouldn't have to state at your ugly ass.

But no. They just have to have the same speed as I do. Especially when it's already 10km/h over the limit.

• The crazy ones that don't care.

Like you're on a road where you need to go 90 km/h

There's 2 lanes to go straight, and 1 lane to turn left.
    People be in queue to turn left.

So I'm on the straight lane next to the one to go left. Suddenly one of those waiting people decides to suddenly drive onto my lane, Isn't even blinking, and expects you to stop when you're going at 90? like wtf

• Yeah , that annoys me too. Thanks! 👍

• That's awful! 😖. I have had a few car accidents... not one of them was my fault. Each time, my car was stationary either at a junction, roundabout or lights. All were caused by the driver not paying attention to the road.😞

• It's tiring isn't it?

• Everyone in my way, no one is safe 😇

• Carlin Said it best s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...14801ffde9.jpg

Aside from that it's when people neglect using their cruise control on the highway. Slow or fast just let me find a pace to deal with you.

• Old people in the morning driving 10miles under the speed limit. I'm always like "da fuq!!! Get off the road Ima bout to be late for work!". Every morning...

• That happens to me every morning when I am on my way to work. Last week an old guy about 90yrs old came around the roundabout in the opposite direction. He was totally oblivious to what he was doing wrong

• When they don't leave enough space between the other drivers.

• if they drive too slow, can't overtake another slow one, pushy drivers, people too stupid to follow simple rules

• When they're on their phones.

When they don't signal.

When they try to muscle their way into the lane you're in.

• When they drive insanely slow in front of your car and when you ask them why, The usually replies
    "WE are on rules you are crazy for speed", stupid people.

• Those people that pick their nose when they think no one sees them... it's disgusting

• Their presence.

• No one knows how to drive anymore

• People who just do their own thing. Drives me crazy.

• the fact that they have a better car than me

• Slow drivers in the fast lane.

• not hot. mostly.

What Girls Said 14

• Tailgaters, people who cut you off or merge lanes like they own the place. But the worst are road ragers. I've been raged at twice now, and both times I have no idea what I did! One time, a girl flipped me off after I got done pumping gas (wth?), and the other time an old man got out of his car, came up to my window and yelled at me.. because my car was stopped at a red light and he was mad that he almost rear ended me I guess.

People are idiots. Driving is dangerous enough without you throwing a tantrum.

• That they don't know that I own the damn road. You are NOT allowed to go 30 mph in front of me nor are you allowed to merge when I do or tailgate me even though I do the same to other people.

... In short, slow cars. But I'm sure I'm the worst type of driver that people tend to hate. :)

• I live in a town with a lot of summer tourism. The thing that bugs me the most is when they go painfully slow under the speed limit.

• When they STOP at green lights or don't go the speed limit.

• Hahaha I stopped at a green light one morning when I was extremely sleep deprived. Thankfully there weren't any cars behind me but man I felt like an idiot.

• @snowangle Awww!!! I think we've all been there!

• there always someone racing to get somewhere.

• SLOW AF DRIVERS omg -.-

or people who don't indicate.

• When people are texting on their phones at a red light.

• those who switch lanes without signals and tailgaters

• Those who don't do quick head checks in their blind spot.

• When the light at a stop light turns green and the person at the front waits until the light is about to turn yellow to go.

• They drive too slow

• That gawking when an accident happens. It causes traffic.

• No sense commenting as @WhiteSteve has it covered.

• Haha! He certainly did 😂

• Actually what bugs me the most is these people that just have to pull out in front of you then putt along at 10-20 KPH under the limit.

• Lol yeah that really bugs me too. It's sooo annoying 👍😂

• The lack of care towards their fellow drivers.