Is this a weird thought?

I want to die for a few days... Just to see who will really be upset!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• HEY YOU! Don't think like that. You dying for a few days could cause a butterfly effect and cause a volcano to wipe-out all humans from existence! : (

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 5

• And when you come back to life, your possessions are no longer yours. Think about it.

• Nope completely normal feeling to me.

• Nope I have thought the samething.

• You can fake your death, it's not that hard. I've actually done it a few times. I've never returned to the same identity though, so I don't know if you'll get into any legal trouble for it, but I think you might.

• You'll be upset to learn that there is no god or afterlife and that you've wasted your time worshiping cultist drivel.

• Lol Jesus is very real my friend

• How about you wake up and read my post smart one. Jesus is real like the Mexican name hense I buy tacos from him.. Damn didn't really think I had to break out the crayons..

• @Zazzy_mac Yeah, I posted that before you posted your second comment, so I only saw the first one.