What are the worst job positions ever?

Assuming that someone is not working illegal or by making easy money (hooker), working as a sales or customer service agent must be stressing. I would get bored taking call after call every minute and either saying the same script or hearing complains.

I don't even liking being on the phone for more than an hour. I can't imagine being on the phone for 8-10 hours answering calls.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I'd find cleaning up crime scenes or accidents the worst. Gory, unpleasant and really upsetting.

Most Helpful Girl

• When they have to stick their hands in a cow's butt. I forgot what it is called.

What Guys Said 3

• I would rather do most jobs other then fast food server, low pay and people think less of you.

• I always thought the people who climb into the sewers to clean them had it pretty bad...

• the worst job is managing the people..

What Girls Said 2

• Working in fast food.

• If you're a telemarketer then yes that's one of the worst job positions ever.