What a good. Clash of clan attack strategy that uses no dark elixir?

Hey for those clash of clans players I am 99% maxed Townhall eight literally all I have left is Valkyries I walls barb King is on upgrade to 10 right now so you can imagine I'm trying to save up as much dark elixir that's possible what's an attack strategy that three stars and uses no dark lelixer are other than Dragon cuz that's a no brainier I've use it but it cost over 400,000 elixer for all dragons and spells I've been using looney in balloons and minions but that still spending dark elixer so thoughs our out any suggestions

Most Helpful Girl

• ugh... not this again.. lol don't play that game... plahy hayday

Most Helpful Guy

• Im about in the same spot... I do this attack, uses very little de so u actually build it up some... 1 barracks for healers, 3 barracks for giants.. Both dark barracks for minions... Takes about 15 to max camps.. U get like 1 healer,22 giants.. about 30 minions.. Dont let the barracks run out of training cuz it meses it up

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• a game with non potato graphics