Which is the better phone?

Which phone do you think is better, or which one rould you rather have?
Which is the better phone?

• iPhone 6s
  • Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
  • Something else

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Xperia z5. Love all Sony phones because they always have amazing cameras, even from before smart phone days and we had 3.5 cams they were still good quality pics. And of course, it's waterproof, so it can be taken in the shower and bath with no worries.

What Guys Said 6

• Out of those give me the galaxy, but i'd rather pick an android phone that suits me better such as a Nexus 5X.

• by the way your question demonstrates quite clearly whats wrong with the impressions of many.
      They don't look beyond the galaxy's when bashing android for not being easy, to bloated, slow or ugly.
      There are plenty of android phone's to pick from and there certainly is one for all of us if your willing to try.

• lol who would down vote you? The Nexus is a kick ass phone.

• Edge 6 is better BUT apple probably is a more stable overall experience. Plus follow ups are easy with apple. Stores are everywhere and good solid updates regularly.

Id go with iphone

• Something else. Probably the Nexus 6P now, though I'd miss wireless charging.

• No shock iPhone6s is misted voted. I got the 5s now. But can't wait till I'm eligible to upgrade!

• Nexus 4 and 5 are perfect phones and prefer them. I have an Iphone 5, 4, 2 and 1 and they were ok but still would stick to my Nexus's.

• Samsung S6 (not edge). I think the edge is bad cause the screen is visible from the side so people can see what you are doing

What Girls Said 3

• I'd prefer Galaxy. iPhones are overrated.

• IPHONE!!! because i love apples!

• I'm forever a devoted customer to apple. So i pick iPhone.