Would you ever get a pet tarantula?

Like this one?

Would you ever get a pet tarantula?

• Hell yeah!
  • Hell noo!

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be ok with the creepy crawly

• I can't say that my Mrs would be happy if I had one thou

Most Helpful Girl

• I had one before. My mom's boyfriend found one in the middle of the road and for SOME reason he decided to put it in a cup and take it home with us. He used my extra frog tank to keep it in and we kept it in the bathroom.

We named it Harry and then figured out it was a girl so we changed it to Harriet. I pretty much lived in constant fear of that creeper getting lose and terrorizing the house so we let her go a few weeks later. Sometimes I forgot we had her and I'd get up to pee at 2AM and it scared the crap out of me.

What Guys Said 10

• No no no no!
    I was totally fine with these types of spiders up until my friends cousin got one as a pet and it escaped from its cage in his bedroom and since then they have freaked me out I couldn't have that in my house

• No because I prefer something big
    A dog or a cat, you can hug those fluffy things.

Tarantulas are cool though :)

• That thing come by my house, I kill it!

• cute little things, but so fragile <3

• 😲 Sorry but I would rather cut my Palm than have that spider standing on it

• No way, they are disgusting.

• Not a fan of spiders in general but I probably wouldn't mind. I'll just have to constantly keep checking the box to make sure it's still there.

• I'm not scared of them, but find them creepy and gross.

• If it loves me back.. sure.

• I wouldn't. I'm not arachnophobic but, large spiders like that are scary. My uncle used to have one. He had to give up his animals because his house was too small to keep all of them

What Girls Said 15

• Fuckkkk nooooo
    Thing would end up makin me burn the damn house down.

• NONONONONONONONONONONO

Spiders are 8 legged creatures of terror😭😭😭

• I'm scared of spiders but I don't kill them if they're in my house. I capture them and put them outside.

• I'll stick with just having a cat or dog as a pet :L spiders creep me out anyway but a spider that big is just a no no!

• 😯nooooooooooooo
    I like spiders... But not near me or on me 😬

• I grew up with my parents having a pet tarantula but I'm terrified of spiders so no, I wouldn't have one of my own accord. (Answering this question involved me having to cover my eyes and scroll down to avoid the picture! :P )

• Hell yeah!

• Fuck that! I can't even look at the picture!

• Fuck that shit. NOOOPE. No offense to them, but they're gross and I'm scared of them.

• Isn't it poisonous?

• Hell no, I have the worst arachnophobia.

• It looks so fluffy i think its cute

• I prefer fish!

• I tried to look at the pic, but I can't. Fuck those fucking fucked up things.

• I dislike looking at spiders so, no I wouldn't. Spiders are great outside, in gardens and whatnot so I don't hate them. I just don't want to see them lol.