How much trouble can you get into for ringing someone's doorbell, flinging sh*t at them, then running away in the getaway car?

How much trouble can you get into for ringing someone's doorbell, flinging sh*t at them, then running away in the getaway car? What if you have on a mask and baggy clothes to hide your figure so they don't know who it is?

Updates:
Keep in mind this isn't just some random, innocent person...
Would it be better to ride away on a getaway bike then zoom over to the getaway car a couple of blocks over?

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• hahahaha this is funny. don't do it, though. unless if it is an asshole who harmed you or a friend, then do it.
    but then think of it, you might get in jail

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe about half a lifetime depending on the state and how dimly the prosecutor viewed your crimes. I can think of at least half a dozen statutes in Texas that you'd violate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Felony assault, trespassing, and some civil monetary liability for property damage

0|2
    0|0
  • WHAT? LOL

srsly what? i think it is just vandalism, as long as the guy/girl wasn't preparing for a job interview and u ruined the dress/smoking.

1|0
    0|1
  • try that in texas. can they get away with shooting your face?

0|2
    0|0
  • insuf dets.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they can't identify you and they don't open the door holding a shotgun, you should be OK.

0|0
    0|0
  • Assault with deadly pile of shit !
    Put shit. Runny shit in paper bag. Lite. Ring bell. 9/10 times they stomp that shit bag out.
    Oldest trick in the book
    Rotten chicken hidden in trunk works killer too in hot summer.

1|0
    0|0
    • Beautiful. Thank you.

• Hell yea. The chicken hidden under a carpet in someone's car is priceless. Up under in a tight location they wouldn't crawl in to find.
      Raw chicken smells like something died. Never get smell out. Ever.

What Girls Said 4

• This made me laugh!!! ohh troll!

0|1
    1|0
    • I am not a troll. I'm a woman with a vengeful streak.

• haha! LOL i would join u!

• Is standard all baggy black or all baggy gray better?

• Probably jail time. And the car they can identify

0|0
    0|0
  • don't be stupid. you will get caught.

0|0
    0|1
  • You must be pretty low for considering to do something like this.

I'm sure you'll get caught sooner or later. Most likely by the car.

0|0
    0|0
    • In regards to your update: it's best not to do it at all. It's stupid snd pretty childish.

• Show All
    • Let me guess: you were there?

• TheShaft169 Fuck off. You're not funny with your disgusting ass rape "joke". You're not apart of this conversation so fuck off and mind your business.