How much trouble can you get into for ringing someone's doorbell, flinging sh*t at them, then running away in the getaway car?

How much trouble can you get into for ringing someone's doorbell, flinging sh*t at them, then running away in the getaway car? What if you have on a mask and baggy clothes to hide your figure so they don't know who it is?

Keep in mind this isn't just some random, innocent person...
Would it be better to ride away on a getaway bike then zoom over to the getaway car a couple of blocks over?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• hahahaha this is funny. don't do it, though. unless if it is an asshole who harmed you or a friend, then do it.
    but then think of it, you might get in jail

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe about half a lifetime depending on the state and how dimly the prosecutor viewed your crimes. I can think of at least half a dozen statutes in Texas that you'd violate.

• Felony assault, trespassing, and some civil monetary liability for property damage

• WHAT? LOL

srsly what? i think it is just vandalism, as long as the guy/girl wasn't preparing for a job interview and u ruined the dress/smoking.

• try that in texas. can they get away with shooting your face?

• insuf dets.

• As long as they can't identify you and they don't open the door holding a shotgun, you should be OK.

• Assault with deadly pile of shit !
    Put shit. Runny shit in paper bag. Lite. Ring bell. 9/10 times they stomp that shit bag out.
    Oldest trick in the book
    Rotten chicken hidden in trunk works killer too in hot summer.

• Beautiful. Thank you.

• Hell yea. The chicken hidden under a carpet in someone's car is priceless. Up under in a tight location they wouldn't crawl in to find.
      Raw chicken smells like something died. Never get smell out. Ever.

What Girls Said 4

• This made me laugh!!! ohh troll!

• I am not a troll. I'm a woman with a vengeful streak.

• haha! LOL i would join u!

• Is standard all baggy black or all baggy gray better?

• Probably jail time. And the car they can identify

• don't be stupid. you will get caught.

• You must be pretty low for considering to do something like this.

I'm sure you'll get caught sooner or later. Most likely by the car.

• In regards to your update: it's best not to do it at all. It's stupid snd pretty childish.

• Let me guess: you were there?

• TheShaft169 Fuck off. You're not funny with your disgusting ass rape "joke". You're not apart of this conversation so fuck off and mind your business.