What would you do if you woke up and found me next to you in bed?

This is just for fun xD most creative answers get MHO!

0|0
20|18

Most Helpful Girl

• Tie you up and sell you on eBay to some Japanese restaurant and make myself a big fortune. This, my friend, is investment.

4|3
    0|0
    • Squidwards are very present in Asian cuisine.

• Show All
    • please dont sell me :/ keep me as a pet instead! :3

• Hehe sounds like a good option. Hopefully I don't get too jealous of your über nice looks.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• Oh well I would turn around pretend it was a dream. Than move a little over and close my eyes. I wake up with a green face look at me My first reaction is TO SLAP AND HIT u... and then maybe cry out of fear and anxity and than lay back down and realize i lost my mind and than fall asleep... and repeat the whole thing over.

0|1
    0|0
  • Freak the fuck out.

0|2
    0|0
  • Wonder why there's a squid in my bed and then I'd get grumpy cause my bed would be wet.

Because there's a squid in my bed.

1|1
    0|0
  • cache3.asset-cache.net/.../...-cat-gettyimages.jpg

i can't be bothered to do anything in the morning lmao

0|1
    0|0
    • This link gives me error code 403 access denied xD clever

• it's just a picture of a sleepy kitten lol

• Do you really want to know what would I do to you? XD

0|2
    0|0
  • Probably scream and kick you unconscious then drive you to the hospital. But I will just shove you through the doors and leave because when stuff like this happens, you get asked questions you don't know the answers to.

1|1
    0|0
  • Well. I mean having Squidward in my bed would be absolutely terrifying considering the idea of a squid... and a human... but if you were friendly, and NOT a squid.. well maybe we'd have some waffles or something. I don't know.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably stab you since I sleep with a few knives near my bed that I thought looked interesting which is what led to me buy them.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you have testicles you may lose them.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd first scream then make you go do breakfast for me. I'm feeling like eating some egg & bacon, are you good at cooking?

0|1
    0|0
    • yeah actually cooking is one my hobbies lol but it really doesn't take much skill to fry eggs and bacon xD

• Show All
    • hahah okay lets see now. For breakfast maybe an omelette with feta and ham, or just pancakes. For dessert I love making cheesecake brownies. Those are brownies with a layer of cheesecake as the name suggest lol. But hey what will you be doing while I am cooking xD

• Ohhh sounds awesome, great now I'm hungry :(
      I'll be watching you creepily.. No I'd probably take my guitar and sing a morning song. I sing all the time. I think my family finds it annoying sometimes :)

• i'd kick you out of the bed and call cops lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd vomit repeatedly into you left

0|1
    0|0
  • Ask if Spongebob joined you

1|1
    0|0
  • We would become testical besticals...

1|1
    1|0
  • I would stab you and sell your blood on eBay

0|1
    0|0
  • Well being I'm gay... I probably would beat you about the head with a sex toy until you died. Or I would offer you pancakes!

0|1
    0|0
  • Logically we have to build a pillow and blanket fort and watch movies. It's the best thing to do when someone's in my room, even if you magically appeared out of nowhere.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• You'd get ejected in no time, without your clothes. And it can be cold in the streets in the morning. (6)

0|1
    0|0
  • Ummm... I will just invite you for breakfast as long as you are willing to wash the dishes after that.

0|2
    0|0
  • Put a.45 ACP through your brain case and thro tour carcass in an irrigation ditch. Nothing personal, my gate just doesn't swing that way. Haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I would push u out of bed, accidentally knock u unconscious, call the hospital, run from the scene, come back realizing it's my house, and get arrested.

1|1
    0|0
  • Marry you!

0|1
    0|0
  • Make erotic love to you. No homo.

0|2
    0|0
  • Put ya in a cage and sell your ass

0|1
    0|0
  • What would you do if you found Spongebob and Patrick in your bed?

1|1
    0|0
  • I think you need to post your nude photos.

1|2
    0|0
  • I'd say "Hey Squidward, want to play with my clarinet"

0|1
    0|0
    • dude wtf you forgot to add "no homo"

• What's homo about wanting to get another music enthusiasts opinion on my home crafted clarinet?

• kick you out of my house

0|1
    0|0
  • ur sister better be on the other side or i'll strangle you right there

0|1
    0|0
  • Laugh like fuck lol. I've woke up with worse in my life believe me

0|1
    0|0
  • "hi? how come you're here" and then probably go back to sleep

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go all bruce lee on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably freak out and look for my gun in my drawer and shoot you out of my house! Lol!

0|1
    0|0
  • Jack off to a picture of Celine Deon.

0|1
    0|0