What would you do if you woke up and found me next to you in bed?

This is just for fun xD most creative answers get MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• Tie you up and sell you on eBay to some Japanese restaurant and make myself a big fortune. This, my friend, is investment.

• Squidwards are very present in Asian cuisine.

• please dont sell me :/ keep me as a pet instead! :3

• Hehe sounds like a good option. Hopefully I don't get too jealous of your über nice looks.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• Oh well I would turn around pretend it was a dream. Than move a little over and close my eyes. I wake up with a green face look at me My first reaction is TO SLAP AND HIT u... and then maybe cry out of fear and anxity and than lay back down and realize i lost my mind and than fall asleep... and repeat the whole thing over.

• Freak the fuck out.

• Wonder why there's a squid in my bed and then I'd get grumpy cause my bed would be wet.

Because there's a squid in my bed.

• cache3.asset-cache.net/.../...-cat-gettyimages.jpg

i can't be bothered to do anything in the morning lmao

• This link gives me error code 403 access denied xD clever

• it's just a picture of a sleepy kitten lol

• Do you really want to know what would I do to you? XD

• Probably scream and kick you unconscious then drive you to the hospital. But I will just shove you through the doors and leave because when stuff like this happens, you get asked questions you don't know the answers to.

• Well. I mean having Squidward in my bed would be absolutely terrifying considering the idea of a squid... and a human... but if you were friendly, and NOT a squid.. well maybe we'd have some waffles or something. I don't know.

• Probably stab you since I sleep with a few knives near my bed that I thought looked interesting which is what led to me buy them.

• If you have testicles you may lose them.

• I'd first scream then make you go do breakfast for me. I'm feeling like eating some egg & bacon, are you good at cooking?

• yeah actually cooking is one my hobbies lol but it really doesn't take much skill to fry eggs and bacon xD

• hahah okay lets see now. For breakfast maybe an omelette with feta and ham, or just pancakes. For dessert I love making cheesecake brownies. Those are brownies with a layer of cheesecake as the name suggest lol. But hey what will you be doing while I am cooking xD

• Ohhh sounds awesome, great now I'm hungry :(
      I'll be watching you creepily.. No I'd probably take my guitar and sing a morning song. I sing all the time. I think my family finds it annoying sometimes :)

• i'd kick you out of the bed and call cops lol

• I'd vomit repeatedly into you left

• Ask if Spongebob joined you

• We would become testical besticals...

• I would stab you and sell your blood on eBay

• Well being I'm gay... I probably would beat you about the head with a sex toy until you died. Or I would offer you pancakes!

• Logically we have to build a pillow and blanket fort and watch movies. It's the best thing to do when someone's in my room, even if you magically appeared out of nowhere.

What Guys Said 17

• You'd get ejected in no time, without your clothes. And it can be cold in the streets in the morning. (6)

• Ummm... I will just invite you for breakfast as long as you are willing to wash the dishes after that.

• Put a.45 ACP through your brain case and thro tour carcass in an irrigation ditch. Nothing personal, my gate just doesn't swing that way. Haha

• I would push u out of bed, accidentally knock u unconscious, call the hospital, run from the scene, come back realizing it's my house, and get arrested.

• Marry you!

• Make erotic love to you. No homo.

• Put ya in a cage and sell your ass

• What would you do if you found Spongebob and Patrick in your bed?

• I think you need to post your nude photos.

• I'd say "Hey Squidward, want to play with my clarinet"

• dude wtf you forgot to add "no homo"

• What's homo about wanting to get another music enthusiasts opinion on my home crafted clarinet?

• kick you out of my house

• ur sister better be on the other side or i'll strangle you right there

• Laugh like fuck lol. I've woke up with worse in my life believe me

• "hi? how come you're here" and then probably go back to sleep

• I'd go all bruce lee on you.

• Probably freak out and look for my gun in my drawer and shoot you out of my house! Lol!

• Jack off to a picture of Celine Deon.