Did I overstay my welcome today? Is that why I was ignored by the waitress or was she simply busy?

Today I was trying to study for school but was extremely bored so I decided to study at the McDoanld which is a 5 minute walk from my house. They have music in the background, a television set, people going in and out and free refills on their drinks so I thought the entertainment level would keep me focused on my school work and my mind would not wonder to television shows or music videos. The first hour and a half that I was there, the waitress was very nice and kept talking to me over and over again. By my third hour at the restaurant, she seemed to ignore me completely as if she was wondering why I sat in the restaurant so long. If I was studying something interesting, I would not need to listen to music to stay focused on school work but I found the readings to be very boring.

Did I stay at the restaurant too long? I think I studied there for about 3-4 hours.

Most Helpful Girl

• McDonalds has waitresses? Where do you live lol. Every McDonalds I have been to has terrible service even behind the counter.

What Guys Said 1

• how do u have this many problems still.

What Girls Said 1

• You're keeping up space, that can potentially be filled up with several paying $$$$$ customers. You were making them lose money. If you're running a business, you don't want that.