What is your opinion of people who kiss their own ass?

When does constant bragging and shamelesss self-promotion get pathetic?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it so much when people love themselves, but if they do nothing but brag about how great and wonderful they are I would slightly try to distance myself. I would probably help build them up at first, but then I'd need to space myself from them (mostly to savor my own self esteem, listening to someone brag while you have all these self esteem issues can hurt)

• Yeah, i'm in noway talking about actual self esteem or self respect. More like some kind of over compensation and pure arrogance.

• I know what it's like to have a shitty self esteem and on the particularly bad days I'll try to talk about something good about me and people who don't know me well will roll their eyes or complain about how full of myself I am, so I try to talk about everyone's good qualities. And thanks for MHO, I think it may be my first one xD

• I dont think you are full of yourself at all, and yvw :)

Most Helpful Guy

• People with high ego's annoy me. Get over yourself you smug prick. 😂

• Some people actually earn their huge egos, and they are annoying pricks.

Some just trying to emulate those people and just have egos for no reason at all, those are just sad.

• I do. I shot someone down earlier for it.

• Thats cool, suffer no pricks or douchebags!

What Girls Said 3

• It never does for people who have no shame.

• sound angry... i don't care about everyone but me and my possy of nerds.

• Id think they were super freaking flexible!!

What Guys Said 8

• I would tell him stop believing that shit your a dick most of the time.

• I thought you meant physically kiss their own ass. In impressed by that.

• Sound to me like politicians.

• They must be really flexible to kiss their own ass.

• They're probaly pretty flexible if they can do that. Really though I try to avoid people who think they're gods gift to earth

• I would think that they are so unbelievably flexible they deserve the bragging rights

• it would be awesome if they could literally kiss their own ass.

• You sound bitter

• You sound offended.

• Well if you really want to get into it 😂 I said you sound not you are implying you give off the impression not so much that I'm stating a fact that you are bitter

• That sentence ran all over itself like an orgy, but i think i got your point.