Is it a bad thing that I'm mad at this guy?

There's this guy seating near my subway all the time, and whenever I see him, I get him food so sometimes we occasionally talk. Today he offered to go to a small eating place together and I agreed because I heard how homeless people feel lonely a lot. There we spoke, and I found out that he has a phone, an apartment, and a job, yet he seats in the streets because he likes observing people and conversing with them. I didn't say anything to him, but I feel slightly angry at him because at the same time, he's kinda misleading people in a way. Is this something to be mad at? After that, I felt kinda weirded out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah faking being homeless is a real thing

Most Helpful Girl

• It's kind of dumb in my opinion because you just assumed he was homeless, it's not like he lied to you and said he was.

• he;s always seating in the streets, and he has a sign asking for money

• That is a bit misleading with the addition of that information. I would be annoyed but not mad.

What Guys Said 2

• He didn't lie to you about anything but yes I agree that's misleading and plus whatever he is doing doesn't seem logical at all. Doesn't make sense.

• I think you should be mad because he was pretending to be a hobo.

What Girls Said 0