Does anybody actually own a selfie stick?

Or have you seen anybody using one?

0|0
15|8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• A lot of my friends have ones... I hate it when they use it wrong though, you're not supposed to see the stick yo... 😒If you're gonna use it, use it properly.

0|1
    0|0
  • My basic bitch alcoholic roommate has one. I am horrified that it's even in the apartment.

0|3
    0|0
  • haha I thought about buying one

0|1
    0|0
  • My friend owns one. I don't know why

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been thinking of investing for different angles for nudes 😁

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't !!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I own one lol I never use it but it matched my pink hair at the time and I brought it to youth group a few times to take pics with my friends

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I don't know whats the point though. Just use the ear phones to take a picture.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I have better things to spend my money on...

0|1
    0|0
  • I own one and have used it at a wedding, but that's it. It's all dusty now lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I have it but I don't use it

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don't own one, I wish I did.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup, I own one. It comes in handy on vacations but it's kinda awkward to use around friends XD

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, you could really get some wide and good shots with one. But i have never seen anyone using one.

• I wasn't aware that even existed. I don't take selfies. I haven't seen that before, like I haven't seen others use one.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Hahaha i got one for a cruise I went on, I haven't used it since lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I never leave the house without mine.

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually met a person recently who had a selfie stick. I didn't know they existed prior to meeting him.

0|1
    0|0
  • This girl is using one in some of her pics:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1803709-how-old-do-i-look

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, i've seen them online and i see that wrestler Tyler Breeze use one all the time. But i have never seen one in real life.

• i just got one as gift from a shop after you buy items for more than $25

0|1
    0|0
  • — "Does anybody actually own a selfie stick?"

What do you think? That all selfie sticks you see in public are stolen and not someone's property? Of course some people own selfie sticks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I use it for masturbation

0|1
    0|0