Does anybody actually own a selfie stick?

Or have you seen anybody using one?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• A lot of my friends have ones... I hate it when they use it wrong though, you're not supposed to see the stick yo... 😒If you're gonna use it, use it properly.

• My basic bitch alcoholic roommate has one. I am horrified that it's even in the apartment.

• haha I thought about buying one

• My friend owns one. I don't know why

• I've been thinking of investing for different angles for nudes 😁

• I don't !!!

• I own one lol I never use it but it matched my pink hair at the time and I brought it to youth group a few times to take pics with my friends

• No. I don't know whats the point though. Just use the ear phones to take a picture.

• No I have better things to spend my money on...

• I own one and have used it at a wedding, but that's it. It's all dusty now lol

• I have it but I don't use it

• No I don't own one, I wish I did.

• Yup, I own one. It comes in handy on vacations but it's kinda awkward to use around friends XD

• Yeah, you could really get some wide and good shots with one. But i have never seen anyone using one.

• I wasn't aware that even existed. I don't take selfies. I haven't seen that before, like I haven't seen others use one.

What Guys Said 7

• Hahaha i got one for a cruise I went on, I haven't used it since lol

• I never leave the house without mine.

• I actually met a person recently who had a selfie stick. I didn't know they existed prior to meeting him.

• This girl is using one in some of her pics:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1803709-how-old-do-i-look

• Yeah, i've seen them online and i see that wrestler Tyler Breeze use one all the time. But i have never seen one in real life.

• i just got one as gift from a shop after you buy items for more than $25

• — "Does anybody actually own a selfie stick?"

What do you think? That all selfie sticks you see in public are stolen and not someone's property? Of course some people own selfie sticks.

• Yes I use it for masturbation