Have you ever had a near death experience?

Storytime.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes It was a motorcycle accident was in a coma for close to a month.

Most Helpful Guy

• One I nearly got shot. A guy jumped out of the back of a van with a sawn-off shotgun when we were stood outside a club smoking, he came to shoot the bouncers who'd just thrown him out an hour ago. Everybody else outside ran into the doorway supstairs into the club, or up the street. The only way I could get away was in the doorway, but he was aiming in there so I thought I'd get shot going that way. Then once everyone was gone it was just me and him, so the crazy fucker pointed it at me and called me a pussyole. I just though "fuck this is gonna hurt" and hoped he'd shoot me in the head rather than the body, that's all that was going through my head. He pulled the trigger but it didn't go, then he fucked about with it for a minute before tucking it away and running off. He later got jailed because he was already wanted for murdering 2 people.

Another was when I was on a motorbike, and the car in front had to brake hard because some idiot pulled out on him, so I had to slam my brakes on too, and it had been raining so as I did the bike slid from under me. I don't know what speed we were doing but it was downhill too so I slid and rolled for a while into the opposite lane, almost got run over. Luckily I escaped with just a dislocated thumb

What Girls Said 8

• i have. car accident on the side of a mountain.

• I don't think I have, but I once almost killed my sister.

• It was so long ago...

• Nope, I have never.

• A car accident once
    And was almost hit by a car twice.

• well i dont know if this counts or not, but this one time i really thought i was going to die. i got chased by this huge dog with really sharp teeth and seriously thought that was the end of me. but i somehow managed to get away

• I swam unsupervised when I was five and started to drown, but was rescued by my cousin who appeared just in time.

• Yeah I was in a car accident, I wasn't supposed to make it

What Guys Said 12

• I took 3 scooped of Jack3d old formula. I forgot I had drank an energy drink prior to that. Jack3d (old formula) as a intense ass pre workout supplement. Very strong. So strong they banned in 2013.

I ended up going to the gym and squatting. On my four set my vision completely turned blank. I could hear and sense but my vision was gone. Then I noticed my heart pounding out of my chest and I couldn't talk anymore. The dude on the other squat rack noticed something was up and they ended up calling 911.

Went to the hospital and I could still hear everything but I couldn't see anything. I remember once we hit the actual ER I heard a BEEEEEEEP in my ears then just completely lost conscience. I woke up 4 hours later with my girlfriend screaming at me saying I'm a dumbass and my dad (obviously relieved I'm ok) but was laughing his ass off at what a dumbass I was. I almost had a heart attack that day.

Jack3d.. NEVER AGAIN.

@consultantisback
    @polocrew

• Fortunately NO and that's good.

• If it counts, a motorcycle almost ran me over when I was 11 years old. It was scary.

• When I was six, I was playing outside my dad's pizza shop when some women lost control of her car a crashed straight though our shop at 45MPH. If I didn't jump out the way I'd be laying all mangled up underneath her Camry.

• I saw this hot girl once, almost died.

@tony72722
    @polocrew

• Yes in a road accident..
    Our car left its lane n hit against a brick wall on the other side of the road..

We were in the opposite lane, another car was coming directly on us n quite fast... we heard them braking n the sound was scary.. we thought they would collide with us.. but fortunately they stopped like 2metres away from ou car..

When we all got out of the car, the guys in the other car was drunk with beer bottles in hand..

• several times.

• I almost got hit by a bus a few weeks ago, it was literally down to the second. But that isn't really a near death experience.

• I did a 180 om the highway once while it was snowing and it was terrifying

• Yeah got hit by a taxi crossing a road in Rome.

• I had twice

• A few times yes. It's been a while.