If you had a body guard, what would he/she be protecting you against?

0|0
17|15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• It's actually really funny that lots of people here already got the psychological aspect. To be honest, I don't face physical threats on a daily basis so if I were to get a body guard, it would be for the purpose of the status that people associate with it. Or I'd get a really cool body guard and we'd be friends (but I'd be the dominant one obviously...). But this is a pretty ridiculous idea haha, so I guess just protecting me from loneliness...

1|0
    0|0
  • Women. Sorry not trying to be offensive but most women just treat me like shit for no good reason and I want a woman friend to bitch slap them.

1|0
    0|0
    • Just had to deal with another stupid woman that treated me badly. I am going to go to Japan and find a Japanese woman because they are ladies. I am so fed up with western world women. Sorry but that is my experience.

• Probably against myself... im the biggest harm to myself, from thoughts to actions...

1|0
    0|0
  • Freakin possums man... They come runnin outta nowhere

2|0
    0|0
  • Protecting me against the endless swarm of ladies trying to tear my clothes off.

I don't go outside much, but it's still a big hassle yea.

2|0
    0|0
  • Screaming fan girls 😝

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm my own body guard!

2|1
    0|0
  • the purple elvis at the bottom of the garden

1|0
    0|0
  • The person/people that I'm testifying against.

2|0
    0|0
  • She would protect me against bullies (both in school and at work), thugs, corrupt police officers and other people who may wish to do me harm.
    Yes, my BG would be a very capable lady; ideally she would be military-trained and have highly-refined social skills, Ninjutsu Black Belt Dan Two, and expert marksmanship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Toddlers those fuckers are evil

1|0
    0|0
  • If anyone here actually had something they needed protection against, they'd actually have a body guard, so this question is moot

0|0
    0|0
  • My own self loathing.

1|0
    0|0
  • My feelings of inadequacy and loneliness.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• She and he would protect me against unhealthy foods!

1|0
    0|0
  • My sister >_> She can be very violent.

1|0
    0|0
  • Does bumping into things and tripping over nothing count?

1|1
    0|0
  • My own thoughts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Against drunk dudes in the dark streets of Paris !!!

1|0
    1|0
  • All the guys drooling over me.
    ( like zombies. Right @ConsultantIsBack? )

1|1
    0|0
  • My uncle's enemies.

1|0
    0|0
  • SPIDERS 😱😱

1|0
    0|0
  • basic bitches

1|0
    0|0
  • Earthworms and snakes--I'm terrified of both equally.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some of my stupid decisions.

1|0
    0|0
  • Against dangerous people

1|0
    0|0
  • He'll just help me walk around because I can't even pass my own swag...*wtf*

1|0
    0|0
  • All harm? ... isn't that the point?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexual assaulters on the streets. I was physically sexually harassed by a stranger on the bus last year, it traumatized me for long.

1|0
    0|0
  • People that want to harm me...

1|0
    0|0