I'm scared who has gone threw this?

Ok so I'm depressed and its really bad I've done selfharm but I finally told my sister today and she told my parents that I'm depressed I don't think she told them about my self harm though. I'm scare what's going to happen can anyone help?

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all you're not going to be locked up with the key thrown away. However being a psychological patient myself the big issues psychiatrists ask a patient is do you feel like harming yourself or someone else. They make pacts with their patients that if they feel that way will they promise to seek emergency help. Since you are self harming that means you need to go to an ER now. It doesn't matter if its a scratch or a big cut. The thing with psychiatric therapy is it does work but its directly proportional to how honest you are with your Dr. The more open and honest to their questions the faster and better the healing. I've been where you are and just go to the ER. If your parents won't take you then call 911 yourself. Things will be fine

Most Helpful Girl

• Ur probably gonna get a therapist. Why are u depressed? What's going on in ur life that has got u so low, that u feel the need to self harm?
    Life goes on, get ur mentality on the right track. If people are mean to u, simply smile and walk away, if people are being utterly stupid, bless them so that they can stop being stupid. :) ♡

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Your sister probably told your parents just about the depression so they would get you counseling. Would you be opposed to that?

• I think you got family who cares about you. They will probably just want to talk and ask if you want to see a counsellor.