Girls: does it bother you if the guy is shorter than you?

Maybe a few inches doesn't but no more than that

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao reminds me of time when I was with some chick from volley team , She was like 6'4 lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it does. I prefer a man to be taller than myself. But if I met a guy who I happen to fall in love with the height difference wouldn't be a problem.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• look I'm already short so I'm not asking for to much when i say id like to be with a man taller than 5'3" -.-

• I wouldn't like a guy shorter than me but my height and up is fine. I'm 5'7 by the way.

• I prefer to have guy like 5-15 cm taller than me. But sometime shorter guys have quite a charisma that takes all the matter of hight away.. but for sure I dont like the too tall ones

• Nah I don't mind, I'm 5'10" so anything my height and few inches up or down is okay with me.

• I'm 5 feet 4 so I haven't really seen any guy shorter than me. But yea I like them taller