Well I got told by relatives about being send immediately to the hospital when I was 4 because of that and my uncle (with the help of someone else) caught it. However, I have a feeling the snake either didn't even use 1/2 of its venom or it was a dry bite.
I'm I right in my assumption? That's the only explanation I can come up with how I survived that and no decaying nor long-term damages were done. I heard poisonous snakes may at times bite without injecting their venom. Needlessly to say I have no recollection of that event.
Most Helpful Guy
If the mamba just had bitten someone else or an animal, it's venom gland may have been empty or nearly empty.1