Guys what would you prefer?

The fat chick who has an extremely beautiful face, is comfortable with herself, love you and supports you, is a sweetheart, will bend over backwards for you, loves boosting your ego a lot, knows her worth and is comfortable with who she is,

or

the skinny girl with a beautiful face who doesn't live to please you only takes from you, says she loves you but her actions prove otherwise, has low self esteem, is a bitch, only cares about herself and looking good, dramatic, unkind?

Most Helpful Guy

• Option A is better. I have met enough skinny coke whores, no thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• You do not live to please your man. You live to please God and yourself and if you are a decent person helping people will be your method of pleasing yourself.

What Guys Said 10

• None. I don't physically like fat chicks, and I don't lie bitched, so I'm staying single.

• The second one doesn't seem like a girlfriend, she sounds like a girl that is not in love. So thats not realistic. Even the most prettiest girls fall in love and become nice.

• I would say the first obviously but some guys just don't like fat girls and some guys just don't like skinny girls there's a lid for every pot supposedly I have my doubts.

• Would 'bending over backwards' include dieting and exercising?

• How fat are we talking here becaude the second option doesn't stand a chance.

• I'll stay single, but I'd take option a if I had a gun to my head.

• Neither I'll stay alone then.

• Neither...

• If this the case I am better off single for the rest of my life.

• The fact is you're posing two equally undesirable situations. What we want is for the fat nice girl to take care of herself and lose the weight. We want this because we love her and do not like seeing her make bad decisions that harm herself physically and mentally.

What Girls Said 1

• Omg none!!

The first girl is a push over, the second is a bitch.

I rather use my fingers