What is the best prank you have pulled on someone?

I'm not good at pranks

Most Helpful Girl

• When my dad was married to my stepmom my sister and I had our bedroom in the basement. There was a closet down there with suitcases and my sister for some reason conjured up this thought that there were dead bodies inside. So one day when she came downstairs I hid in the closet and made knocking noises to freak her out. She then came inside and found me hiding in the corner. She screamed, I laughter. I don't regret it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well recently my brother-in-law had his birthday and we were gonna put candles and i decided to mix in some of those relighting candles... it was argued against but i won and it was done. When he blew out the candles, he had a slightly confused look on his face as to why some came back on.. took him a sec to realize what was going on, but that was long enough to make everyone burst out laughing.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• Full a see through cup full
    Of water and turned it upside down without the water spilling out

I completely forgot about it until I made myself a coffee and seen my dad just staring at it must have been there for hours

Obviously wasn't a good prank

• This isn't something that i did but when i was 10 my sister and cousin decided it would be funny to call my phone as the police and say they are going to arrest me for prank calling people... at this point i was crying so much lol. I need to get them back some day._. i need payback.

• Once I fooled everyone into thinking I was a hit woman on a dating site.