On a scale of 1-10, how tough would you say you are?

Today I feel like a 7, thanks to @Superior93

Most Helpful Guy

• Rather depends how you interpret "tough". Pain ressistence, hardiness, martial skill, emotional resilience...

Generally I'm one of those fellows who will power through a hell of a lot of pain through sheer bloody minded ness (once had a displaced kneecap and kept running arounf training and fighting for an hour) but the second the adreneline has worn of I find a safe place to curl up and feel sorry for myself far longer than nessessary.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I was one tough, adorable cookie. Physically, I'm weak due to my medical issues. Maybe a 4 for physical toughness. Mentally however, I believe I'm quite tough, I'd say maybe an 8.

What Guys Said 16

• 3|0
  • I'm not tough but I will fuck a nigga up if he comes up at me with his boo'shyet. Chuppachup's hands ain't nuttin' to fuck wit' bitch niqqa.

• 10.. Every day all day... Cuz i go big or i go home!!!

• im a ten. i dislocated my hip in a high school football game and popped it back in myself and played the rest of the game. I've had to pop fingers back in place too after eating shit on a bike. i got ran over by a car and broke my femur and still tried to stand up to make it to work and i didn't take any medicine for pain during the entire injury.

• I'm a solid 10 in that department. Been to the army and everything.

• When I need to be, I'm unbreakable! :D

• 9/10

Just don't show running blood. That fucks with me.

• An 11

...

• I'm an 8.6, based upon my trying past.

• I'm a 10 until I see a spider fucking evil little bastards

• It's really not up, to me. No one should feel ugly but I'd prefer the girl to like how I look like if she does then I'm good

• I look tough and act tough; but I'm just a soft teddy bear to people who get to know me

• I'd say an 8 i'm not scared of anyone really. Strength wise I don't know i'm weaker than last year

• Im glad I made your dad lol.

• Naw man, I'm tough enough to admit that I'm a total wimp lol :D.

What Girls Said 11