Today is my 18th birthday. I'm excited but at the same time I'm nervous. Because adult responsibilities -_-
What advice would you have liked to have when you were 18?
Most Helpful Girl
1. Study HARD!!! if you don't you will regret it
2. Your college days are the best time to find a wife. Get the best girl you possibly can - somebody not too good looking and around the same level of intelligence as you
3. Socialize with people similar to yourself - they are more likely to stay friends with you after you graduate
4. DO NOT PROCASTINATE!!! this will lead to hell for you later on
5. Keep your personal life private and never trust somebody who has disappointed you in the past
6. Remember everybody is replaceable and if a girl breaks your heart - forget it and move on. EVERYBODY is replaceable.
7. Never show your weakness to people unless they have proven themselves to be very trustworthy
8. Do not hang out with people you do not like - they will only create problems for you later on1
Most Helpful Guy
its stressful but fun , dont worry about it you will realized you actually like responsibilty it feels like doing something with your life , so dont worry just work to achieve in your life1