Advice for an 18 year old?

Today is my 18th birthday. I'm excited but at the same time I'm nervous. Because adult responsibilities -_-
What advice would you have liked to have when you were 18?

Updates:
now everyones going to pressure me into college, getting a job, etc. its going to be fucking annoying

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Study HARD!!! if you don't you will regret it
    2. Your college days are the best time to find a wife. Get the best girl you possibly can - somebody not too good looking and around the same level of intelligence as you
    3. Socialize with people similar to yourself - they are more likely to stay friends with you after you graduate
    4. DO NOT PROCASTINATE!!! this will lead to hell for you later on
    5. Keep your personal life private and never trust somebody who has disappointed you in the past
    6. Remember everybody is replaceable and if a girl breaks your heart - forget it and move on. EVERYBODY is replaceable.
    7. Never show your weakness to people unless they have proven themselves to be very trustworthy
    8. Do not hang out with people you do not like - they will only create problems for you later on

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• its stressful but fun , dont worry about it you will realized you actually like responsibilty it feels like doing something with your life , so dont worry just work to achieve in your life

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiXCZ-Ew0b0

advice: always look forward. make plans. do your best to stick to them. and be nice to your mom and dad.

0|1
    0|0
  • hmm... better start thinking about what you want do the rest of your life!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just enjoy it as much as you can. When you're in your 20s, you'll look back and miss it, so male the most of it and have fun so you never look back and wish you'd done things.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 🎉🎉🎉

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• First of all, Happy Birthday. About the responsabilities, don't be scared, nothing will change. You're still the same person, you still think the same way you did yesterday and you won't change for a while yet. In a nutshell, your life will still be the same and you'll just enjoy some more privileges you didn't enjoy before. So, be happy about it, don't worry and live your life ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Life does not magically change after you turn 18, don't think it will, just do whatever you have been doing...

0|0
    0|0