How to contact Amazon?

So I bought my brother a Christmas present On Amazon and I was just checking the tracking. It's apparently sent it to the wrong country and has already been picked up. I'm looking for a way of contacting them to tell them they've sent it to the wrong place. Oh and I checked my address and my address is correct. But I can't see any form of contacting them online

Most Helpful Guy

• Scroll down to the bottom of the website page and click help, then click need more help? Then choose the contact us option and there you have it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe contact amazon instead if you can't get hold of the seller, but there's usually a section to contact the seller on the site.

• Sorry, there should be something on the bottom of the page to contact amazon

• Contact amazon directly, not through the order page. Go to the bottom of the page there should be a "contact us" section. Email them with the order ref and tracking number and let them know what happened.

• Will try that thanks

What Guys Said 3

• From where? I see a number 1 (888) 280-4331. But I'm here in the USA. Your question is to vague.

www.amazon.com/.../display.html

Returns & Replacements
    www.amazon.com/.../ref=hy_f_4

• Amazon. com

USA

• AH, then call the number I gave... it'll be a heck of a lot faster than doing anything else.

• I ordered a book from them 10 years ago and never got it

• Oh wow. I'm scared. I ordered a book box set for my brother in time for Christmas and I don't think I'll get it. The thing is I've ordered from them before and they've never got it wrong

• Ahh that sucks

• Yes it did suck. I lost my money and not a word from the seller and the company

• Customer service is a phone thing not an online thing for them for the most part.

What Girls Said 0