How to contact Amazon?

So I bought my brother a Christmas present On Amazon and I was just checking the tracking. It's apparently sent it to the wrong country and has already been picked up. I'm looking for a way of contacting them to tell them they've sent it to the wrong place. Oh and I checked my address and my address is correct. But I can't see any form of contacting them online

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Scroll down to the bottom of the website page and click help, then click need more help? Then choose the contact us option and there you have it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe contact amazon instead if you can't get hold of the seller, but there's usually a section to contact the seller on the site.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry, there should be something on the bottom of the page to contact amazon

• Show All
    • Contact amazon directly, not through the order page. Go to the bottom of the page there should be a "contact us" section. Email them with the order ref and tracking number and let them know what happened.

• Will try that thanks

What Guys Said 3

• From where? I see a number 1 (888) 280-4331. But I'm here in the USA. Your question is to vague.

www.amazon.com/.../display.html

Returns & Replacements
    www.amazon.com/.../ref=hy_f_4

0|0
    0|0
    • Amazon. com

USA

• AH, then call the number I gave... it'll be a heck of a lot faster than doing anything else.

• I ordered a book from them 10 years ago and never got it

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh wow. I'm scared. I ordered a book box set for my brother in time for Christmas and I don't think I'll get it. The thing is I've ordered from them before and they've never got it wrong

• Show All
    • Ahh that sucks

• Yes it did suck. I lost my money and not a word from the seller and the company

• Customer service is a phone thing not an online thing for them for the most part.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!