Opinions on this video (graphic)(18+)?

Most Helpful Guy

• If they are terrorists then I really could care less. Especially if its on the other side of the world in Iraq, Afghanistan, or even if its just in Guantanamo bay. I worry about whats going on in the 30 mile radius around me, not the other side of the world how some crazy muslim terrorists are being treated. They should like being killed by the US, then they get to go see allah right? Its a win win, they die and we dont have to deal with them anymore, and they get to see allah.

• These people are all innocent for your information.

• Well I didn't know that, I didn't feel like watching the whole thing... and for your information so were the 2,900 civilians killed in the 9/11 bombings. Terrorists have no respect for my people, I have no respect for their people. Its called Total War, look it up.

• Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Better would be to invade Saudi-Arabia because Osama bin Laden and the majority of the terrorists were Saudi nationals.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Looks terrible.