Would you rather be able to beat up anyone in the world or run faster than anyone in the world?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty good running from my emotions so I'll go with running XD

Most Helpful Guy

• Beat up anyone.

What Girls Said 7

• Run faster than anyone in the world!

• Run faster than everyone else. I'd be The Flash 2.0.

• Run faster! I don't want to hit people anyway. Do you know how fun it would be to just outrun people all the time? You would never have to beat anyone up! Just take off and they'll never get you!

• Whichever would earn me more money. I suppose being able to be a strong fighter since at least, I wouldn't be scared of what to do if I found myself in a threatening position with a potential rapist.

• Well I'm already stronger and skillful than most girls in my HS and able to even handle my own with some guys.
    So I'll take the option of being the fastest runner ever.

• That way in case, I were to end up being with my exact male counterpart and let's say I can't win, at least I would be able to run.

• Run faster because I like to run

• Run faster than anyone in the world

What Guys Said 11

• Beat up for sure, tons of money to be made from that!!

Why pick running, not like it makes you the flash just because you can run slightly faster then an Olympic sprinter.

• Run faster of course. If you're fast enough all you have to do is run by someone and the shockwave will send them flying

• Definitely beat up.

• I'd make way more money as a prize-fighter than an olympic sprinter so I'll go with that.

• Well, beat them up, of course.

• I'd rather run faster.

• Beat up, definitely not. Outrun? It depends on my motivation but probably not.

• I'll take being able to beat anyone up. I could talk all the shit I want and be able to back it up.

• Definitely run faster.

• Lol all of you girls ^_^

• Hmmmm... Hulk or flash... I say flash, cuz then i could punch the hulk and run!!