Have you ever been in a car accident?

Just curious. Feel free to go anon if you wish.

• Nope, never
  • Yes, only minor ones
  • Yes, I've been in major ones.

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't been in a car accident, but I would have became pile of shit many times with people merging into me on road, people tailgating me and cutting me of on highway, people not paying attention on parking lots and people being in a rush cutting me off on a yield sign.

I ride a motorcycle so I'm pretty aware I will die one day because of other drivers ignorance.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been in three major ones, as in bad enough to either injure me or destroy the car. None of them were my fault either.

First one was caused by some old woman doing her makeup in the mirror instead of watching the lights. Whole right side of the car was dented in and windows were broken. It was fixed though.

Second one was caused by a guy who was using marijuana while driving and he rear ended me, pushing me into oncoming traffic (I was waiting to make a left turn). The stench from his car was so overwhelming and he actually begged me not to call the cops 😂. Fucking moron. Six years later and I still get occasional neck pain from it.

Third one was caused by a woman who was texting. She also begged me not to call the cops because they would know she was texting and also because she had no license and no insurance. LOL! My arm was broken in that one. The whole right side of the car was crumpled in.

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah, I was in one. Smashed into a telephone pole, I was in the passenger side and had a messed up neck and shoulder for a while but, otherwise okay.

• I have been bumped two times was not my fault they got the ticket and had to pay for my car and truck

• I backed into a light post once.. didn't really do any real damage tho... But i have prevented a lot... and i voted no

• Yep minor one. Some east Indian Elderly guy with a turban, backed out of his drive way and hit my car and he tried to run away from the scene when his house is just there...

• Ya, i've backed up into a car. Twice. Thank God I have a backup camera in my new car now.

• Got sideswiped once, wrecked but the truck but I was fine. Got rear ended once too, didn't even leave a scratch so I dont really count that.

• I was hit by a car while crossing the street. Broke my wrist breaking my fall after shoving my date out of the way. The car was going under 10 mph.

• got hit from behind by a car going 160 km per hour. then i saved the guy who hit me cause he was the one knocked out and he's car went on fire.

got an award from the police department for it

• Fender bender? Yes. Major car accident? No, and I hope never.

• officially yes
    in my opinion no

but it depends on your definition of a car accident...

• Yeah I have been in 2-4 I can remember

What Girls Said 11

• I have. I wasn't driving, but I've been in a few.

Nothing SUPER major...

My boyfriend and I were driving to my house one day (I live in the boons) and on our way out of the main town it's a two lane road with no turn lane. An elderly man was stopped in our lane waiting to turn left.

We stopped behind him and were waiting for him to make his turn.

A driver did not seem to notice the two cars stopped and rear ended us going 55 miles per hour (speed limit). We were pushed forward and hit the man head of us.

The driver behind us's car was totaled, my boyfriend's car was totaled, and the man who we hit was furious. With my boyfriend.

My boyfriend, being rather tall, doesn't sit well for the seatbelt (it doesn't make it totally over his shoulder) and it did not prevent him from hitting his head on the steering wheel and getting a concussion.

The driver behind us needed to be removed from the vehicle. Her hands and face had gone through the dashboard. Her airbag did not deploy. I had to drag her out of her car.

The man ahead of us was yelling at my boyfriend for the small dent that was created on the first car's rear bumper.

It was a delightful time -_-

• I had a car suddenly stop in front of me last year and I didn't have time to stop. My car looked like a can opener was used on my hood and it was crushed as well. Their car was absolutely fine.

• I've had cars I was in be bumped from he back and the side. I was never the driver and it was never my car and no one ever got hurt

• Yes but really minor ones!

• Nope, luckily I've never been in a car accident. Hope I never will be either.

• I've been in 2 which both totaled the car. The first incident , we were turning and someone was illegally driving around traffic and hit my side (front passenger seat) and broke the axle. The second incident, a deer hit us breaking the windshield, head lights and also dented the front of the car. The worst part was the deer bashed it's skull so it was like a murder scene even though no one got hurt.

• Never and I would like to know how a minor case feels like.
    I'm a fan of adrenaline.

• I was on my motorcycle & got broadsided by a car. Does that count as an car accident?

• So far nope. I don't even know how to drive and have gotten in the car with reckless drivers.

• Minor ones and one major accident.

• I wasn't in a car but was hit by one.