Name a myth about where your from, your country, your state, or city. __?

Name a myth about where your from, your country, your state, or city.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's this myth that Canada is just a frozen wasteland, but it definitely isn't true. Most places in Canada have all four seasons, it isn't always cold here.

Most Helpful Guy

• Australia. We ride in kangaroo pouches to school. Sydney. My job is to relocate koalas from the Harbour Bridge

• I hear you. Tourist come to Texas thinking they'll see saloons with cowboys riding horses in town and get a huge surprise probably let down too for some when they see high rises stuck in traffic LOL.

What Girls Said 5

• Myth... I don't know lol

A bitch name "la llorona" always cry for her dead children lol

Is that what you meant? XD

• We don't travel by dog sled.. Well not the majority of us... People in Nunavut do

• Wowe you're way up there lol. But yeah that sounds a lot like the Amish here in the states. The first time I ever saw any of them was a trip I took up north. As far as I know we don't have any Amish that I'm aware of in Texas.

• That girls in America are narcissistic and stuck up. I just think they should bow before me, speak when spoken to and stop breathing my air. Ugggh!!💅

• I'm originally from Tunisia though I've never lived there. Hannibal is a famous figure from my country. And one of the myths revolving around him is that he crossed the Alps with elephants to invade Italy during the Punic War.

• The American Dream

• Yeah I like how they talk about the American dream, then they do everything in their power to keep people from achieving it.

What Guys Said 1

• Kentucky. Yes we wear shoes.