Who is more PC on GAG, males or females?

Who do you think tries to answer more accuratly being truthfull not trying to act all PC on GAG? Is it males or females? Vote if you want, explain if you want, or both.

• Females answer more accurately.
  • Males answer more accurately.

Most Helpful Guy

• The men. Oh my god the men. Number of exaggerated praises for looks, ideas, and behaviors are just ridiculous. The males are all afraid of offending people (even when they troll) and heaven forbid they admit some form of disagreement without respect towards someone else they be seen as boorish. The men on this website are, for the most part, cowardly when it comes to being overt. They call it "class" though.

What Girls Said 9

• It largely depends on the topic, but I find that the site is overrun with white knight SJW kind of guys.

• I don't know any PC BROS!

• I wanted to say females lol (obviously biased) but the honest answer from what I have seen is males :)

• I can not disagree with you!

• Of course not, since you're obviously biased too hahahaha, I'm pretty sure all the females will say female and all the males will say males. Although, without reading the question details, some of them might make a mistake :/

• True they better do some serious reading lol.

• I actually think girls in general are more PC here, at least from what I've noticed. Guys tend to not give a fuck and therefore they don't sugarcoat shit like a lot of girls do. I think I may be a guy.

• I feel that men in general are less PC. HOWEVER, many guys seem to equate being a dick with being non PC.
    Like for instance, saying "I don't find big women attractive" is a fairly unPC thing to say. But I find guys will take it a step further more often and say something like "fat chicks are gross. They always smell like sweat and cheese. They look like Jabba the Hutt". One is being unPC, the other is just plain being an asshole.

I like upfront honesty. Don't sugarcoat for me.

• i think us gals are a bit more PC. it just seems like there's more females on here too

• I've found it depends on the topic. if it's about dating and age differences both are PC. If it feminism males are PC.

• Sorry females. I have noticed males give more truthful advice and no sugar coating.

• Women are definitely more PC.
    But, I don't really think PC necessarily = inaccurate.

• It depends on the topic.

What Guys Said 8

• Depends on which topic if its about defense and honor there are plenty of white knight males on here who just wanna try and get some pussy.

• Surely males give better answers in general. they seem harsh, but they usually provide frank, no-bullshit answers.

• I troll most of the time, so that's definitely as helpful as I can be

• The women on this must have speech writers and prs to analyse their writing to make sure there's nothing inflammatory there. I don't think I've read anything honest from one in a delicate subject. They're all non-racist, non-religious, accepters of ever freak in humanoid form do gooders who wouldn't take a 5 pence piece from the church's collection tin if their lives depended on it. Girls are just as bad if not worse than men when it comes to spite and bitterness so I know most of what's typed is bullshit

• Definitely girls. Im not saying they are faking it or do it on purpose. I just think girls are more likely to hold opinions that are cliched and politically correct.

• I have to disagree. I've seen a lot of males on here trying to kiss butt lol.

• Girls are more PC, I feel a lot of them are afraid to speak certain truths to avoid backlash by some guy users.

• I think the guys on here for the most part are PC. How many guys on here do you see claiming to be feminist? How much more PC can you get?

• If the in fact do view them selves as a feminist, (a woman's movement), it's time they get them selves a check up.

• Then quite a few dudes need to get checked up! I highly doubt these guys are just saying they are feminist for PC reputation's sake. :-P

• Women are statistically more liberal, so they would tend to be more PC. I'm not PC at all, I don't care who I offend. I tell it like I see it.

• what is PC?