Why can't I get a girl THAT hot?

You know when you go to a club or bar and there is a girl smoking hot...

The guys she's with are no better looking than me and I bet I am more successful business wise.

What's my deal?

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps because you see women as a prize to be won instead of people.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I have figured out the problem. Bitches like that are attractive so they are usually used to guys hitting on them, doing things for them, talking to them, etc. So since she has so many guys into her it comes down to who gives her the most attention, I have no idea why, but some women need a disgusting amount of attention and if you aren't willing to give that to her (which I am assuming is true of you, you do well for yourself career wise so you can't give her as much attention cause you are doing that) full attention, then she will go find some dumb guy that will. Its pretty stupid actually, and I wish that some women didn't need so much attention because that would just be so much better.

What Girls Said 8

• Cause you're you. I'm not surprised.

• You sound weak minded?

• Not sure to be honest. You ask this plenty of times.

• Maybe you give off a creepy vibe? That or one that makes women not want you around?

• Nothing. Some other guy got to her quicker then you. Just bad timing

• didn t you have another account before?
    frog smthng

• You just have not found the one yet and I know that may sound girly but im still looking for my one. There is nothing wrong with you there is something wrong with the girls sometimes they look on the outside instead of the inside

• you're not that good loooking sorry lol

• I just said that the guys she was with are no better looking, plus some girls think I am...

Plus, isn't personality more important?

And let's see YOU Ms. Beauty queen.

• Okay so why are you complaining then lol? Then the problem is you dont approach the girl sooo... just do that and maybe itll be fixed

• Yes, but I have to work on the inner game first... I have actually before said to myself... just go up there and talk, don't even think about it... say whatever comes out of your mouth... and I walked up... said... "hi, what's your name?"... then I ran out of things to say...

What Guys Said 9

• Aren't you the guy who went full retard in ole girl's inbox not too long ago while NERD RAGING like a 12-year-old brat cuz she wouldn't give you the time of day? If so, that's why I'm guessing... you're a ticking time bomb of rage/mentally ill 😂😂😂.

@RichardTheFrog was your old account, right?

• Your personality probably sucks donkey balls I'm guessing LOL

• 😂😂😂 Oh I can believe it since warpaint can make an average girl semi-hot or make an ugly girl average if not a little above it >_<

• I agree...

Let's just get along...

I must be some kind of loser if I have nothing better to do than be some hateful person on some website that I am probably way too old to even be on in the first place...

No more hate from me ever. That's my premature New Year's Resolution.

• Probably your face and an awkward ass 100 years stare that you probably give them. Women are people man not a prize. Learn how to be a likable social man and women will naturally come. Didn't you post a question asking if you should kill yourself like a week ago? Then it got deleted. Cmon dude you know exactly why you aren't getting laid.

• Don't be thirsty. Be the guy that women want instead of going after the girl that guys want. A beautiful woman will avail herself to you.

• They are charming and more interesting. Social skills go a long way.

• It's like a job interview. Who cares what you've done in your life, it's all about selling yourself.

• Cause maybe you don't know how to talk to her or she is just not interested in you...

Being successful had nothing to do with it...

• Because you are no tom cruise, girls have higher standards at sex and if ur under 180 cm tall, that can be a reason too

• do you talk to her? that could be a start

• Yea you're right about that one!!! I should be like... damn you have a fine ass!!! That would probably work, actually... as long as I'm well groomed and dressed nice...

• It must be your personality. The guy who can't get a girl and think money and looks are what gets the girl usually have personality issues.