If you sold your soul, what would you want for it?

I'd want like a zillion dollars, a mint condition '69 Camaro SS, a nickle plated.45 that never jammed, Two hot demon chicks that were always DTF... And a lifettime supply of candy :)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I like where your head is at with the Camaro. that is my dream car

What Girls Said 3

• A picnic on the moon. Just imagine once you've landed on the moon and then turning to face Earth and all those different emotions rushing at you once--I want to experience that moment. And maybe take my family with me so we can all experience it together.

• A ranch with 30 acres or so in Colorado or New Mexico, a newer F150. One or two yearly all expense paid trips with my kids to wherever we want. And my debt to magically be paid off.

• A fiddle made of gold...

• Yeah. but then you only not have to know how to play the fiddle, you have to play the damn thing good enough to beat the devil and his band of demons that join in and whatnot :|

• Well im pretty good at the fiddle as it is so i think I've got a chance...

What Guys Said 5

• 5 porn stars of my choice as mistresses, courtside seats to every Warriors game ever, 2002 Nissan Skyline, lifetime supply of cinnamon toast crunch and Philly cheese steak hot pockets.

• Everything sounds good, but a 2002 Niisan Skyline?

• I just think it's a sexy car, I honestly couldn't give you any factual car reasons as to why, just something about it.

Nice choice going with the Camaro. That'd be my 3rd choice, if the Skyline and '69 Mustang Boss weren't an option.

• It is a damn sexy car, i'll give you that! Nissan made one sexy bitch on wheels with the Skyline lol

• 3 billion dollars... Good thing I'm not a ginger cause they don't get shit!

• I will never relinquish my soul. Which means this guy here prefers having diddly.

• I'm digging the Camaro and the.45.

• I wouldn't be alive then? lol