A woman's Love is the Most Powerful Thing. Do you agree?

Most Helpful Guy

• You might want to rephrase it to say, "A mother's love is most EFFECTIVE thing."

ANGER, in my opinion, is the most powerful thing.
    It is unfortunate and I don't condone it...

---No. Wait. I changed my mind.
    At different Times, depending on the situation, rooted in FEAR, ANGER, LOVE, GLUTTONY, GREED, ENVY, PRIDE, SLOTH & even LUST can be the most powerful things.

There is an eternal yang/yin turmoil of these forces in our humanity... each taking turns at dominance, effectiveness, suppression... etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• Replace woman with mother!

• But mothers are women.

• It's like how all squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares. Keep up.

• @xXiTacoXx no when you make the statement a womans love is the most powerful, it can mean any kind of love (motherly too) but a mother's love is a special kind of love a woman feels. Lol it is confusing I admit.

What Guys Said 6

• More like a mothers love is. Girls come and go all the time and if there love was so deep why leave anyway over things that are not a big deal and can be fixed.

• It can have a pretty powerful effect on guys and make them do things they either wouldn't do didn't think they could do.

• Are you a fan of Huey Lewis and The News by any chance?

• Never heard of it honestly

• I see what you did there.

• I think a nuclear weapon has a little more power.

• Money is the most powerful thing and money is the key to a woman heart.

What Girls Said 2

• No, more like a parents love.

• These comments. xD

• Lol so far, you're the main one who gets that mothers ARE women/females.

• I've kind of noticed that. xD