Do you fish? IF so can you guess what fish this is?

Just for fun to see if anyone knows very well lol! (Plus a little bored and tipsy XP)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• That is the very rare North American Kissing Trout. What a find. Puts even the best of my smallmouth bass to shame😔

• HHa bass are fun too! 😜

• No doubt. Gonna be a long 6-7 months til spawning. I go up to fucking PRISTINE lake in New Hampshire and just straight up pick them right off the nest. See a fish, catch a fish. Me and the boys pull out some serious hogs👍

• That sounds fun! I live 5 minutes from the ocean and 5 minutes from a creek so we have lots of options!

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• Is that a rainbow trout?

And yah I fish. Freshwater only. Biggest catch was either this huge gar or this one catfish

• Catfish are awesome! I love them!
      And spotted trout, but very close!

• That's even cooler! I have unfortunately only been to the farm at my cousins. But it looks like a good life

• Yup. Not much risk of crime, or anything, and good for ur body, too!

• I don't really fish but i do like to make out with fish and the one you have there is sexy as FFFFFUUCK, you are one lucky guy <3.

• Looks like a trout.

• I would have guessed a fresh water bass. The fish seems to like you. 😁