Would you rather lose your vision or hearing?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would lose hearing bc u can always close your eyes but u can never stop hearing something.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• None that's a big problem either way and being blind is the worst of them all. I can't imagine being in the dark 24 7 I think I might be better off no longer living then have to be helped out my whole life and never seeing the beauty of a women's face or the blue sky and everything else thag comes with seeing plus you can't do anything being blind but tip toe around and that's something I can't handle. And sitting in the dark 24 7 would just scare and kill me, all that fear and Its just a might mare

• Hearing. I just think it would be more easy with no hearing than no vision.

• Hearing. I'm just too visual

• wow both would be really bad but if i had to chose, i´d go deaf, because life without vision really sucks.

• Hearing. Blindness sounds real scary, and besides I don't have to deal with how fucking loud gun shots r!

What Girls Said 2

• Vision definitely

• I would rather not lose either. Now if you'd said the ability to feel emotions, then yeah.