In Zombie Apocalypse would you rather be in Europe or North America?

Or elsewhere?

My husband and I were just catching up on some of the walking dead episodes and they are having so much trouble finding a safe place to stay. Now I'm from Europe, my husband is American and I was just saying the case of Zombie Apcalypse, I'd rather be in Europe

My thinking was that Europe has far more historical cities, which tend to set up and located in way that makes them easy to defend. Europe is full of castles and towns that still have intact city walls. Carcassonne and Dubrovnik (that's kings landing) are actually quite famous for their vastly intact city walls and they were made precisley to keep things out.

His thinking was that north america is better because it's less densley populated and guns are more readily available, which is a good point as well. He said there are places in north america where even now you can walk for weeks without meeting anyone, which is not really possible in Europe and we don't have guns stores or something like that. At least I wouldn't know where to look for one, never seen one. We export a lot of weapos tho, so they are there. Somewhere

Most Helpful Guy

• In Europe there's a higher concentration of people in certain areas. U wouldn't last as long as Rick Grimes did.

What Guys Said 5

• America... But thats where im from... The low population is a big bonus... And I don't know how well the old cities are setup for defence... But it would be best to be on a boat

• well I mean they're walls made out of solid stone, they serve their purpose

• I would rather be in Africa so the lions could aid me in battle.

• America. Since Europe isnmore densely populated that means there will be more zombies. I'd rather be in Australia though. Those zombies will get taken out by all the deqdly wild life

• Are we talking about fast zombies or slow zombies?

• America because Zombies would be fat and slow...

What Girls Said 0