Girls, any of you into gaming?

If yes what's your favorite kind of game and are you single? XD

• Yes I am a gamer
    67% (14)
  • Only with friends, family or SO
    19% (4)
  • Not at all
    14% (3)
  • Other
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Any CoD, all of the Black Ops (Black Ops II will always be my fav), WoW, Fallout's AWESOME, Battlefront is the SHIT (obsessed with Hero Hunt/I fucking rape at Han Solo), erm SO MANY! I'm also an owner of a video game store tehe; so I play all of the classic games NES, N64, SNES, etc. Love RPG's, MMO's, anything I can get my hands on :}

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah! I mean, according to the boyfriend, I'm a shit gamer because he likes to focus on the games where I get all screechy and just mash buttons buuuut I'm usually pretty good :P Favourite game is probably Pokemon Fire Red because nostalgia, but I have a weak spot for horror survival games and any kind of visual novel-ish game that turns really dark. I'm not too good at puzzle games so I love Portal but I'm not the best at it. And nah, not single :P

• I'm into gaming. I like adventure-fantasy-fighting games like final fantasy, kingdom hearts and skyrim.

• Yes, I have a 360, I like RPGs (which is why when my console red rings I'm going to replace it with a PS4) and no, I'm not single. Not entirely, anyway.

• Yep. My eight top favourites would have to be (in no particular order)
    Kya (PS2)
    Dogs Life (PS2)
    Skyrim (PS3)
    Spyro - Gateway to Glimmer (PS1)
    Yoshi World (N64)
    MarioKart (N64)
    Banjo and Kazooie (N64)
    Pokemon Snap (N64)

The close runners up would have to be GTA either SanAndreas or the PS1 version. Cars (PS2). Theme Park World (PS2). Tomb Raider (PS3). Tony Hawks Skate Park (PS1)-(I think that's what it was called). Crash Bandicoot, all of but in particular Twinsanity (PS2). Ratchet and Clank, all of. Not the PS3 one though. That was shit. Far Cry (Xbox). Minecraft (PC).

There are so many more but my brain is dying right now.
    I am in a relationship to answer the second question.

• The only reason Far Cru is Xbox is because that is the console I first encountered it on.

• I don't play as much as I used to since I don't have a lot of time anymore :/ but to answer your question, yes! I love gaming :) some of my favorite games are Halo, MGS, Resident Evil, Super Mario Bros., etc.

• I have always been into RPG that contains a lot of mana-consuming fighting and a well thought out storyline. God of war and dragon age, anyone?

• Dragon age origin is my favorite game

• Fallout 4 is addicting, C. O. D #Notavailable

• Yes I'm into gaming. The list of games I've played and loved are on my profile. I never play anything that has anything to do with xbox.

No I am not single and with an awesome guy.

• Coc. Clash of clans

• I use console (PS4) and/or computer; mostly playing RPG/MMORPG/Fighting. Sometimes even shooting games or stupid games like otome games or Neko Atsume or Sims.

I prefer playing with my internet friends or co-op with my brothers. Recently I took up playing Rainbow Seige.

• *Rainbow Six Siege. Because hello, 'IQ' is a helluva sexy operator.* Gaddamnit. English fail.

• I'm obsessed with The Legend of Zelda and The Last of Us right now.