Would you rather be poor and work at a job you love, or rich and work at a job you hate 💁?

0|0
2|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather be wealthy working a job I hate. at least I'd be able to afford happiness in the parts of my life.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Job I hate. I like nice things and they cost money. Love doesn't pay the bills. I go to work to make money, not friends.

3|0
    0|0
  • Assuming 40hr work week for both, or at least same hours for both... Job i hate, definitly.. Plus u can retire sooner so you wouldn't have to be there as long

2|0
    0|0
  • Neither, I'd rather be filthy rich and not ever need to work haha. I could just focus on my beloved hobbies.

1|0
    1|0
  • Job I hate. Being poor is miserable. You are only at your job for 40 hours a week, you have to spend the rest of your week on the remainder 128 hours. It's best to be happy for more than 3/4 of the time!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Poor with jobs satisfaction then it wouldn't even feel like I'm working

1|0
    0|0
  • Rather be poor and work at a job I love.

1|0
    0|0
  • Poor and a job I love.

1|0
    1|0
  • the second is ubareable. the first of course. when you do the work you love you dont go to work you go to your fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would depend on how rich... would I be able to retire after a few years?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'd rather be a wildlife rehabilitator and make little to no money at all as long as I'm helping animals and doing what I love.

1|0
    0|0