Psychology analysis needed?

so the analysis about people who don't look around... let me clear the Q.. so these people don't look around at people around them, if u look at them from a significant distance sometimes even if i am pretty close passby at a metre distance they don't look to see who you are. they are looking down or in deep thought they don't seem depressed though the person i'm talking about is good at conversations (was at least) good at studies and pretty :) they walk straight not slopping and appear calm it drives me nuts when people dont look at me back i mean i have social anxiety i dont want people looking at me but if someone looks at u, u feel it at naturally look back it's an old instinct of ours are these people screwed up or what
i see this behaviour in girls mostly

0|0
0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• They are just not interested its especially a thing attractive women do that's how self abosrbed people usually are they look above others and ignore people who they think are not on their level it makes me sick it makes me wanna summon a female and attack the other female bitch.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!