If so, what's your overall experience with their services and smartphones?
- Yes and I love them very much.33% (1)33% (4)33% (5)Vote
- No but I definitely would want to switch to Verizon.33% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
- Yes and I don't like it so far.0% (0)8% (1)7% (1)Vote
- No and I don't care to switch to them either.0% (0)33% (4)27% (4)Vote
- Others34% (1)26% (3)26% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Yes and so far I love the service. I've not had any issues recently, or hardly ever. One time, I got a new smartphone and for some reason it kept saying I was over my data. I checked and didn't see anything on, and how in the world did I use 10 GBs of data in less than an hour?
I called and the guy was super nice. He helped me very quickly solve the problem and said that I didn't have to pay the hundreds of dollars, since it wasn't my fault at all. He apologized for the inconvenience, but the call last maybe 5 minutes. I've always had great customer service.0
Most Helpful Guy
No and no, I'm with AT&T but may switch to Cricket in the near future as AT&T is a freaking rip off0