Question for Americans only: Do you have Verizon Wireless as your phone provider?

If so, what's your overall experience with their services and smartphones?

• Yes and I love them very much.
    33% (1)33% (4)33% (5)Vote
  • No but I definitely would want to switch to Verizon.
    33% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
  • Yes and I don't like it so far.
    0% (0)8% (1)7% (1)Vote
  • No and I don't care to switch to them either.
    0% (0)33% (4)27% (4)Vote
  • Others
    34% (1)26% (3)26% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and so far I love the service. I've not had any issues recently, or hardly ever. One time, I got a new smartphone and for some reason it kept saying I was over my data. I checked and didn't see anything on, and how in the world did I use 10 GBs of data in less than an hour?

I called and the guy was super nice. He helped me very quickly solve the problem and said that I didn't have to pay the hundreds of dollars, since it wasn't my fault at all. He apologized for the inconvenience, but the call last maybe 5 minutes. I've always had great customer service.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No and no, I'm with AT&T but may switch to Cricket in the near future as AT&T is a freaking rip off

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• I have Verizon and I'm pretty happy with their service. Pretty dependable

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm with Cricket I get AT&T service for about $50.00 a month, why would I pay Verizon prices? (Disclaimer I also work for Cricket, but that is the price everyone pays)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am the account holder with 4 other under my account. Our bill varies from $270-350 a month depending on how much we go over data and that's with 19% discount from my employer. After my contract ends, I'm going on my own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I got Sprint.

0|0
    0|0
  • he needs to stop picking lame movies.

0|0
    0|0